Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 12 “Mamma Bear” LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

And I'm so tired of the show milking this letters from home thing. It seems unnecessarily mean spirited to only give them to three people.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

Hey Liz got picked and didn't even have to rock-paper-scissors for it!

And Charlie rubs it in that he's picking Kenzie because she didn't get to eat pizza on the other reward.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gorgy said:

who's left out get to search for an idol, right?

I'm still curious, is Hunter's not out there somewhere?  They found Tiffany's last week and it went home from Venus, so maybe there's two?  But they acted like it was only Tiffany's last week.

• Like 2

I wonder if Charlie will invite Liz. Yes, he does. Prediction: she will have another BM.

Not sorry for Maria. She got to eat at the last reward, and I think Q's too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4

LOL.  Great fake out by Probst.   Oh Maria, a parents love is special….but got nothing for you.  Go away.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

You know, if I was out in tropical heat for any amount of time, I'd be balling my eyes out over everything

• Like 1

It would be funny to see someone one time say "Screw the letters, I don't want to hear from my stupid family anyway !" 😀

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Maria's probably kicking herself for choosing Q last week.  I can't even feel that sorry for her.  

Since her and Charlie are supposed to be so close I wonder if she'll want to turn on him for this.  I really thought he'd pick her, so I'm glad he didn't, or that Probst didn't let him pick one more person and guilt him into it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

Is it good for Charlie to win?  Liz???????  She's a number. Good call Kenzie.  What did I miss this whining about Maria.

I have gone weeks not communicating with my family and it wasn't a big deal.  Dad flew 747s and missed lots of holidays, birthdays, etc., etc.  They've only been gone maybe a month.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, willco said:

It would be funny to see someone one time say "Screw the letters, I don't want to hear from my stupid family anyway !" 😀

I feel like we sort of got that with Katurah last season. 

Me, I'd just want to know how my cats are doing.  I'll catch up with everything else when I get home.  My family is so boring that I know I wouldn't be missing much.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Oh good lord, the Chinese take-out containers even say "sanctuary" on them.  

Didn't they use to just send contestants off to enjoy a reward to a place like the sanctuary but Probst didn't call it that?

• Like 2
(edited)

Omg the pity fest! Ugh! I shouldn’t have to watch most of the season on mute.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Oh good lord, the Chinese take-out containers even say "sanctuary" on them.  

Didn't they use to just send contestants off to enjoy a reward to a place like the sanctuary but Probst didn't call it that?

One: production values! Two: I think he used the word “sanctuary.”

Just now, iMonrey said:

I knew Malcolm and Denise. I liked Malcolm and Denise. And you, sir, are no Malcolm and Denise.

😀 I get the reference but will anyone under 40 years old get it ?

• LOL 1

So Maria says that her and Charlie made a pact they wouldn't take each other on a reward if the other person won.  But she seems a little bitter here about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So Liz is not allergic to Chinese food? Good thing that food wasn’t wasted. 
Maria is overacting here. Your boys are probably having party’s, not cleaning up, not shutting off the lights, you know, all the things boys do when Mom is not around. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

What is The Summit?

New reality show that CBS will be running instead of The Amazing Race.

Who doesn’t get choked up reading letters? One day, there’s gonna be a person that reads the letter from home like it’s a bill.

What is the deal with the number on Charlie’s hand?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Well I’m glad Kenzie was on this season and then was able to go back and get married and about to have her 1st kid.

My family is not like

Just now, Lantern7 said:

One day, there’s gonna be a person that reads the letter from home like it’s a bill.

I guess I should send in my audition tape

Whoever that is tattooed on Kenzie's arm is also on her leg. Or is that the same person? They look almost identical. Anyway, weird.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Well I’m glad Kenzie was on this season and then was able to go back and get married and about to have her 1st kid.

What??  Is she expecting now?  Her fiancée (now husband) has a nice face.  

As Kenzie says all this, I imagine her sitting at home right now, watching the show, with her fiancé's arm around her.

Also Denise wouldn't have cried and made a fuss if she didn't get a letter, so there, Maria!

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Man, I hope The Summit tanks. That is all.

We're losing a fall season of TAR for it.  Stupid CBS.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

What??  Is she expecting now?  Her fiancée (now husband) has a nice face.  

It was posted elsewhere at the beginning of the week.  Due in September, I believe.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

We're losing a fall season of TAR for it.  Stupid CBS.

Meh.  TAR didn't have anything ready for 2 seasons.  I'll give CBS a pass.  They ran in full over the past couple of years.  None of the mid season nonsense

I swear I thought Liz was saying "poo" when she was saying "Q".  I got confused why talking strategy was more important than going poo again when you've been backed up all this time.  

Please don't let Q find the idol, if it's out there.  

Of course he got it.  And has to be so dramatic in revealing it.  And of course, he'll probably be the player stupid enough to play it.

At least he told Maria so maybe this will backfire on him.  

• Like 2

Rats, Q found an idol. On the other hand, maybe he'll go home with it in his pocket. It's a thing this season.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1