Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 11 "My Messy, Sweet Little Friend" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

They are editing it like Charlie will be the deciding vote. Venus or Q. 

Yeah, but I'm wondering if it really will be a 3-3 split with him being the deciding vote.  He at least let Kenzie know it might be Venus.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Tiffany cleans up nice

I'd noticed she looked really nice, especially the last few weeks, even before she got voted out.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Can you imagine if we have THREE players voted out not playing their idol? That would certainly go down in Survivor legend. 

I think that would be a record.  Of course, the one time it wasn't due to someone playing something, well, it didn't exactly look like an HI

Edited by Carey
One response is enough. Not a third of a dozen
6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Can you imagine if we have THREE players voted out not playing their idol? That would certainly go down in Survivor legend. 

Probst will probably change the rules next season to make sure they get played.  I feel like it's been a while since there's been a huge, successful idol play.

Just now, LadyChatts said:
7 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Probst will probably change the rules next season to make sure they get played.  I feel like it's been a while since there's been a huge, successful idol play.

For starters, maybe go back to rules used in 2006

Oh Venus :(  I liked her and didn't care if she was outspoken.  Please let Q go next week.  Or Maria.

And did Charlie waffle and throw a stray vote on Kenzie?  

• Like 4

Lesson learned: Never tell people that you have an idol.

And never even IMPLY that you have one.

Another idol gone in the pocket of its holder.

• Like 3

At this point, you might as well move forward with the following:

Contestant: I found an idol!

Jeff arrives from a boat

Jeff: Congrats.  I'll take this.  Grabs player's torch.

Jeff: No need to prolong the inevitable

Jeff leaves.

• LOL 12

Q is winning people. There taking him to the final 3 thinking no one's gonna vote for him, and he's gonna get them votes.

• Applause 1

Congratulations, Venus.  You get to join the other arrogant nitwits who didn’t think they needed to play their idols.  And after you thought you were so smart not to tell them outright that you had an idol, too…

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

No, REALLY? I was joking but damn, we seriously had THREE dumbasses get voted out with an idol in their pocket? Was Venus just over the game and wanted to leave? Because the hell?

• Like 2
(edited)

I guess 2 people going out with Idols didn't teach Venus anything. Although as has been mentioned, maybe no one knew Hunter had one. Still, Venus HAD to know there was a good chance she'd get votes ? So why ?

Edited by willco
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Dumbest. Players. Ever. If anyone else finds an idol, they should just hurl it in the ocean.

Didn’t someone try that one year, and it didn’t work out?  I’m trying to remember which season…was it Gabon?  (It sounds like something insane that they’d have done in Gabon.)

So Venus was the 4th in this season to get voted out with the idol in her pocket, right. There was also that woman before the merge.

Idiots.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gorgy said:

fingers crossed Liz finds the idol next week

I dunno . . . that’s a Pandora’s Box if I ever heard of one.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I saw that coming. As soon as Venus made Charlie suspicious. 

Dumbest season ever.

Swear to God, Q is going to end up winning this season, isn’t he?

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Swear to God, Q is going to end up winning this season, isn’t he?

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

No, REALLY? I was joking but damn, we seriously had THREE dumbasses get voted out with an idol in their pocket? Was Venus just over the game and wanted to leave? Because the hell?

Four -- Jem, Hunter, Tiffany, and now Venus.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Play it within however many TCs of finding it or you lose your vote at the next TC or something  

(edited)

Even after Venus said she would NEVER be voted out with an idol in her pocket.  Boy, is she dumb, or what?

Well-played Maria.

I do kind of love the fact that idols have had no impact on the game and will not have any impact for the rest of the game.  Suck it, Probst.

Edited by susannot
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, susannot said:

Well-played Maria.

I wouldn't give her any props.  Venus ultimately did it to herself (with an assist from Charlie ultimately being a chickenshit).

• Like 3
3 hours ago, wallflower75 said:

Why the hell did Ben vote for Kenzie?

In case Venus played an idol and voted for Q? Maria doesn't want Q to go, and Ben's her minion. Just a guess.

Also, "Venise"? 🤦‍♀️

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, CraftyHazel said:

Yeah, I think Maria really screwed that one up.  Admittedly after last week’s screaming fit I kind of found Liz not eating again to be fair, and I can see that Venus rubs people the wrong way, but has she tried working with Kenzie at all?

Maria WAS working with Kenzie until Kenzie didn't want to vote out Tiff/idol because it was "too soon" to make a big move.  But it was indeed a perfect time to make a move.  And the rest of them couldn't tell Kenzie because she wasn't for it a that tribal council so couldn't be trusted with the info as a result.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Only Charlie said that. I don't believe Kenzie said a word. Maria's reason she uses at the reward is that "Kenzie just ate."

Nope.  Kenzie definitely said she was good without the food reward right after Charlie said it.  They both took themselves out of consideration.