Type keyword(s) to search

S08:E07 Humpty Dumped Me

• Start Topic

Nicole wants Mahmoud to come home so she can throw him out again.

Well, friends, that was fun! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. Have a great Monday, love you all loads, MWAH! 

@judylo sending lots of good wishes for your recovery and a new roommate! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, judylo said:

I will look but I hate wearing anything in my ear and she expects me to respond!

Your not responding is what she earns for her behavior!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, Ashley's friend is devoutly wishing she was anywhere else. Turkish prison. A pig sty. A dinner party at Ed and Liz's. 

No matter how bad things are in my life, I'll think about this and remember that it could be much worse! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Good night lovies! Stay safe and healthy 

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, Ashley's friend is devoutly wishing she was anywhere else. Turkish prison. A pig sty. A dinner party at Ed and Liz's. 

Dead

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, Ashley's friend is devoutly wishing she was anywhere else.

Time to page the Mothership! Phone home! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
38 minutes ago, judylo said:

Sorry guys it’s impossible for me to watch or comment much. The bitch has asked me to turn down the volume to a whisper. She thinks because she has been waiting for hip surgery, and I can walk, my pain and siituation don’t matter. She also summons nurses every few minutes and has loud arguments with them. So much stress!   … sorry to vent, though. 

Hon, try speaking to the nurses and see if you can be moved to another room. Maybe there is nothing they cand do, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Slip them a note if there's no way without her hearing.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I was glad to see Kobe stand up for Emily a bit.  His friends were way out of line.  They didn't need to 'educate' her, she wasn't moving to Africa.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
47 minutes ago, judylo said:

Sorry guys it’s impossible for me to watch or comment much. The bitch has asked me to turn down the volume to a whisper. She thinks because she has been waiting for hip surgery, and I can walk, my pain and siituation don’t matter. She also summons nurses every few minutes and has loud arguments with them. So much stress!   … sorry to vent, though. 

Had a roommate like that when I had my knee replaced. Thought the world revolved around her and wouldn't even speak to me. Nurses in and out constantly, kept me awake and insisted the TV should be off. I pretended to the nurses I didn't understand and said no, thanks! Really pissed her off!

Maybe she'll decide she needs a new roommate and insist upon moving. Or you will!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, judylo said:

Now roomie made me turn most of the lights off and is moaning about not getting meds to sleep. I may be dead by next Sunday. This woman is batshit crazy and irritating!

I was in the hospital for 5 days a year ago and it was like One Flew over The Cuckoo  Nest. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I was in the hospital for 5 days a year ago and it was like One Flew over The Cuckoo  Nest. 

Ha, I work in the ER and its like The Exorcist on top of that too sometimes! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, renatae said:

Had a roommate like that when I had my knee replaced. Thought the world revolved around her and wouldn't even speak to me. Nurses in and out constantly, kept me awake and insisted the TV should be off. I pretended to the nurses I didn't understand and said no, thanks! Really pissed her off!

Maybe she'll decide she needs a new roommate and insist upon moving. Or you will!

ETA: I did turn it down low despite the commotion.

• Hugs 1
53 minutes ago, xls said:

Hon, try speaking to the nurses and see if you can be moved to another room. Maybe there is nothing they cand do, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Slip them a note if there's no way without her hearing.

She is already my third roommate in 2.5 weeks! Nobody is normal here. And private rooms are only for patients who hit other people!

i am ensconced here (my second  room) and don’t want the hassle of moving only to find someone again who babbles with dementia or blasts loud Spanish television at 7;am or just talks crazy talk nonstop like this one. She has a few screws loose.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
(edited)

Fellow Ed despiser here, but anybody else really want the recipe for Taco Pasta now? Must be earth shattering.

Edited by HorrrGoodnight
Typo. Originally said earth shartering which os pretty funny
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ed: It IS you dude. It is mostly YOU. You're a PoS.

ETA: Based on the title of this episode, the show loathes Big PrEd as much as we all do.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

Fellow Ed despiser here, but anybody else really want the recipe for Taco Pasta now? Must be earth shattering.

I’m not sure why they focused so much on the food they were preparing when the fight broke out. It seems to me that Liz enjoys the fights as much as Ed.  They choose to do it over and over.  I’m so bored with it.  Ugh….

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

When Liz grew a backbone and said, no, I am not dropping everything to meet you at a bar with a child to hash out our relationship issues, and I had a glimmer of hope. And then in her TH she was almost in tears about how she wants to make this work. WTF. He is a classic narcissist and gaslighter. Run, Liz, run. 

FF through Kobe and Emily, Alexi and Loren---both are solid couples just gritting their teeth thru fake storylines for a paycheck. 

Mahmoud hopefully WILL go back to Egypt. I am convinced Nicole is mentally ill....she made it sound like he had been in LA for months or years and caused nothing but drama and misery. I think it has been less than a week and from what we see, it is HER causing the drama. Poking the bear with the alcohol and clothes, etc. 

Gino and Jasmine, FFd. What could her next earth shattering secret reveal possibly be??? Girl, this is not a telenovela. 

Manuela and Ashley. That 'friend" of hers, aka another grifter she probably met in a chat room or Facebook group, looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there when they started arguing. And WTF did they cut out that people at the bar were asking her to quiet/calm down? For once I agreed with him, the trip wasn't about Ashely and making sure the world knows she is a bruja. it was to reconnect with his family, introduce her. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, judylo said:

She is already my third roommate in 2.5 weeks! Nobody is normal here. And private rooms are only for patients who hit other people!

i am ensconced here (my second  room) and don’t want the hassle of moving only to find someone again who babbles with dementia or blasts loud Spanish television at 7;am or just talks crazy talk nonstop like this one. She has a few screws loose.

Im sorry I didn't realize, I was just trying to be helpful. 💕

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, jabRI said:

I was glad to see Kobe stand up for Emily a bit.  His friends were way out of line.  They didn't need to 'educate' her, she wasn't moving to Africa.

Edited by xls
They are very RUDE to try & invite themselves to a dinner at their house! And where are their wives girlfriends? are they incels? (this is the only way I could type anything into my reply)
  • Like 2

I especially love how Mackmooood is expected to comply with EVERYONE'S requests. Sure he's been humiliated, cursed for filth and hunted down like a dog when he tries to leave but I mean what's the problem??? 🙄 

• LOL 3
18 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been watching Baby Reindeer….great show but some episodes were really difficult to watch. I hope they win all the awards

Episode 4 is the hardest one. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, xls said:
20 hours ago, judylo said:

Isn't there a personal chit chat thread in this area? I didn't see one, perhaps someone can create one so folks can chat together there and the discussion won't get lost in the episode chatter?

5 hours ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

I especially love how Mackmooood is expected to comply with EVERYONE'S requests. Sure he's been humiliated, cursed for filth and hunted down like a dog when he tries to leave but I mean what's the problem??? 🙄 

^This^. I'm sure Mackmooood is no prize on a good day, but Nicole is a straight up psycho bitch. If I were her friends, I'd have taken him to the airport and bought him the cheapest one way ticket home to Egypt, then presented Nicole with the bill.

As for the Bruja, at first I thought Manuel was the asshole grifter, but now I can see clearly that she is also a crazy, attention-crazed nutter who thrives on creating chaos to garner attention.

Most of these people don't need to be on TV, they need to be in serious therapy, and several seem to be in need of medication. TLC: The Lying Channel.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

!Kobe's buds looked shocked he was leaving. Production didn't tell them his role was to eventually react to thier assery. 

Jazz cried a river of BS. In the end, she'd rather flaunt her new ass around Miami than spend that $ to get her kids.

Can't Assley the bruha just cast a spell to make the family like her? 

Nicole is downright scary! Revenge is a dish best served with a little jekyll and a whole lotta hyde.

Patrick is desperate for any relationship with his father, and Thighs hit low with her he's using you comment (even if it's true).

My brother is catching up on the latest 90D season, and asked me how Rob gets money. Thanks to posters, I had the hilarious pleasure of telling him the knob spreads his cheeks on OF 🤣

• Like 1
On 4/29/2024 at 5:59 PM, surfgirl said:

Isn't there a personal chit chat thread in this area? I didn't see one, perhaps someone can create one so folks can chat together there and the discussion won't get lost in the episode chatter?

You can hover over someone's username and select "ignore" to filter any users you would like to mute. It just hides their posts and/or mentions from your view. It's VERY useful. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/29/2024 at 8:59 AM, Stuckathome said:

Mahmoud hopefully WILL go back to Egypt. I am convinced Nicole is mentally ill....she made it sound like he had been in LA for months or years and caused nothing but drama and misery. I think it has been less than a week and from what we see, it is HER causing the drama. Poking the bear with the alcohol and clothes, etc. 

I agree it's Nicole causing the drama, but not that she's "mentally ill." I think that term is thrown around too casually online when actual mental illness is a serious matter and a diagnosis that can only be made by a licensed physician.

Mahmoud had only been in the U.S. for *2 days* when what was shown in this episode was filmed.

I was thinking about you saying you think Mahmoud is "in the closet" in a post in S08.E02: The Princess and the Pea Brain - and that he and Nicole have no chemistry. 

Here's something to consider:

If someone was raised in a culture which absolutely forbids people showing any attraction to a member of the opposite sex in public — even their spouse — how would you distinguish them from someone who is same-sex attracted?

Of course Mahmoud knows he's being filmed and that what is being filmed will be available to be viewed by...the public.

So to him there is no difference between walking through a bazaar with Nicole and talking to her in their bedroom with the camera crew present. 

If they're being filmed — regardless of where they are — they're "in public." 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 4/28/2024 at 6:34 PM, magemaud said:

We’re not done with them yet. Last Resort is up next. It must be a 90 DF record to be on so many seasons in a row. Then there’s still Single Life after they inevitably split up 

Did I hear the brilliant Jasmine say alligators are her favorite animals or was I hallucinating? 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Did I hear the brilliant Jasmine say alligators are her favorite animals or was I hallucinating? 

Yes, she actually said that AND that she hated croako-dillas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1