Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This must be a thing in the community of convicts and their molls. 

Is there a mailing list or something I can join?

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"You gotta move better, and do better, to be better. And smoke a lot of weed. That, too."

Roll better. Pack better. Smoke better. 

• LOL 3

Hi Bunkies, I'm here watching but not really commenting because my man is here.  He is very indignant about this woman grifting a free apartment from whathisface.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Joey has not watched this show if he thinks the guards will expect them to be OTT because they're gay. Andrea got pregnant in a prison broom closet. Many of the folks do not know the difference between under and outwear. But yeah, gotta worry about the gay dudes. 🙄 The show is full of OTT inappropriateness.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, looks like Candice does have a real man after al as opposed to a sniveling idiot with KICK ME tattooed on his forehead.

I would die laughing if it was Caveman Kevin. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, looks like Candice does have a real man after al as opposed to a sniveling idiot with KICK ME tattooed on his forehead.

How in the HELL can she let Andrew fund her life while having someone else on the side????  I'm sorry.  I can't fathom being that evil.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, shoot!  The commercials have changed from prescription drugs to chocolate chip cookies.  Sweets are my downfall!

Ask your doctor if chocolate chip cookies are right for you. 

• LOL 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Hi Bunkies, I'm here watching but not really commenting because my man is here.  He is very indignant about this woman grifting a free apartment from whathisface.

I love I live in a world where you have worked indignant into a sentence on a prison love reality show post board.

these truly are my people here :) 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To put it bluntly. 😉

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8

Rick already looks worn and haggard. Well, more than usual. 

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Give your sweetie a smooch from his Auntie Pepper. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

No one on this show ever goes to an axe throwing emporium. Is that one of the parole conditions?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

*This* is the industry they should get into. It's <mostly> legit and they have prior experience! Their resumes would positively glow

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

So, Candice wins. She's got the apartment and the truck and a string around Andrew's balls that will reach from Nevada to New Jersey. Andrew is a broken man. He'll give her his last nickel. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rick already looks worn and haggard. Well, more than usual. 

Give your sweetie a smooch from his Auntie Pepper. 

I did smooch him and told him about you! :) 

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 2

Andrew, put down the pen. You fell for a love scam. He’s delusional—it’s the right thing to do to leave the truck and apartment. No it’s not. Together forever?!? She couldn’t even sit in the same truck with you. Speaking of which…now three months later she’s in a vehicle with a new husband?! Yeah, methinks it’s not Andrew.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Candice wins. She's got the apartment and the truck and a string around Andrew's balls that will reach from Nevada to New Jersey. Andrew is a broken man. He'll give her his last nickel. 

I think he already has…

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

How in the HELL can she let Andrew fund her life while having someone else on the side????  I'm sorry.  I can't fathom being that evil.

She's a con! That's what she does! That's all she does!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrew, stop it, dude. grow a fucking pair and take everything back. You spent your life savings on this!

But, but....he LOVES her so DEEPLY! They are SOULMATES. And he is so noble that he puts his own wants and needs aside so that she may find the peace she seeks. Its INSPIRING, you soulless, black hearted philistine. 

• LOL 8