Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Maybe there's a slightly used limo he can buy...

If there is a Smithsonian for trash TV, that limo belongs there!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I seriously don't watch half of the show because I am reading all your delightful and hilarious comments. Will have to rewatch tomorrow, I guess!

Love you all SO much! See you here in front of my telly on Monday night for 90 Day and SSW! Hugs!

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Thanks for all the laughs, my bunkies! You were on FIRE and I laughed heartily. Have a fantastic weekend! Welcome back to the fold, @Floatingbison. @Red Bridey, I hope things are improving on your end. I'm off to watch The Repair Shop. I hope Dean the cobbler is on, or Chris the bookbinder. I could watch them all day. Love you all, friends, MWAH!

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

dont forget those custom coffee tables on the side he was doing 

You mean the tables Tayler made. Chance just came along for the consultation and tried to knock down the lady’s load-bearing walls. That being said, I went to an art and crafts show last weekend and someone was selling those same wood and blue epoxy tables. I went on a whole tangent to my husband how they’re just like the ones on Love After Lockup.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm off to watch The Repair Shop. I hope Dean the cobbler is on, or Chris the bookbinder. I could watch them all day. Love you all, friends, MWAH!

WHAT. WHEN. WHERE.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

WHAT. WHEN. WHERE.

Its a channel on Freevee, they run through all the seasons and episodes on a loop, so you can't go in and pick an episode to watch. But I just tune in whenever I need a dose of wholesome. Season 7 is on now, I still haven't seen most of it, so all good! I love this show so fucking much. I love everyone. My dream is to get a hug from Jay Blades. He always looks so spruce in his spotless white shirts, and I bet he smells good. 

7 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

@Pepper Mostly, you must be thinking of someone else... @judylo or another unfortunate. I am living my best life and am majorly content. But thanks for thinking of me! ☺️

Oh right! I did mix you up with someone else, sorry! Way to make you feel special, I'm an idiot. You're having a great time and look smashing in skirts! I've got it now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I just now realized that Andrew and Candice are the Temu version of Chaz and Branwyn. 

Now I won't be able to sleep. Later gaters 😞

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Yes, the judge has been to law school, passed the bar, and gained enough experience in the legal profession to become a judge. An appointment I'm sure she does not take lightly. I mean, sure, she's not a stripper with anger issues who's engaged to a felon, but...

Whatever! Just because she "went to school and has a corny ass piece of paper"? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Quick reminder: Candice loves her son more than anything. She wants to make it on her own so she can focus on her son. Of course, by making it on her own she means while having sad sack pay for her truck, apartment, phone, clothes, . . . . 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Bunkies I was inspired so I wrote you a song

Oh Bunkie why don't you call? Don't you care at all?

Oh Bunkie I miss the laughter and wit. The Friday nite bliss. 

But I love you. I promise 

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Quick reminder: Candice loves her son more than anything. She wants to make it on her own so she can focus on her son. Of course, by making it on her own she means while having sad sack pay for her truck, apartment, phone, clothes, . . . . 

But of course, only natural 🙄 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Howdy, snark brigade. Did anyone get unjustly arrested (i.e., it wasn’t your fault) for a DUI this week?

Ricky Ricardo strikes me as an aspiring rapper. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

We see that again and again. The women may as well say, "get me a ring that I can pawn for a lot of money." The new ones are more likely to keep the ring. The early seasons featured the dramatic ring throwing scenes.

• Like 7
(edited)

Ayonna has some competition for worst Zoom court performance. Did anyone catch the clip that went viral this week of a guy having Zoom court for a suspended license Zooming into court…while driving a car?! 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2

Why don't these foos on the outside wait until they actually see what their "soulmate" acts like post jail before spending all their retirement funds and emptying out their bank accounts.  I'd be like, you will get your new phone when you get a job and can buy one.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

IF only she hadn't gotten high and drove .. if only there was some way for her to not have done that NONE of this would be going on ... YOU are not the victim in this YOU are the cause 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

IF only she hadn't gotten high and drove .. if only there was some way for her to not have done that NONE of this would be going on ... YOU are not the victim in this YOU are the cause 

Prison logic. They make it seem that they have no agency in their own lives. Bad decisions just “happen.”

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Good evening friends! 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Prison logic. They make it seem that they have no agency in their own lives. Bad decisions just “happen.”

Excuse me, I think you mean people keep playing in their faces. Has nothing to do with their actions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Friends, I spent three grueling hours this week interviewing for a promotion. Please put some good energy into the universe, this would be a great opportunity for me.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrew paid for the most expensive not-gonna-get-laid ever.

Didn’t he propose and she said yes? But she’s not ready. For him. The apartment? Sure.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Candice:  I will marry you.

Also Candice: Don't get near me.  I don't know you.

I love him more than words can describe .... as crickets chirp in the background 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ayonna has some competition for worst Zoom court performance. Did anyone catch the clip that went viral this week of a guy having Zoom court for a suspended license Zooming into court…while driving a car?! 

I did! There was something about that I loved.

• Love 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I did! There was something about that I loved.

Was it the judge’s exasperated face?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Rob needs to go into the business of security systems when he is released.  He could legit make a mint.

could you imagine calling in and being routed to one of his "agents" in prison ... "what is your emergency?"

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends, I spent three grueling hours this week interviewing for a promotion. Please put some good energy into the universe, this would be a great opportunity for me.

Positive vibes heading your way. Good luck!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Was it the judge’s exasperated face?

That helped.

I love how Ayonna "sacrifices" for her kids by being late to report to jail on time.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
(edited)

I know my biggest worry about going to jail would be that I don't know anyone there.

she’s untethered completely from reality. 

If I had her reality, I wouldn't want to be tethered to it either.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 6