Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

This is what I don’t get. Tennie doesn’t work. One of her kids’ fathers is out of the picture, the other is dead. Did the dead one have a lot of life insurance? What does she live on?

She relies on the kindness of strangers.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I haven't been completely honest....haha yea those are words you wanna hear from someone in jail ...

Hardly surprising, though. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sneaker sales?

Maybe she's a successful rapper. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Had my yearly follow up appointment with my oncologist (I had acute myeloid leukemia in 2011) and it looks Iike I’ll keep sticking around for a while. Everything was good!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8

It would be more accurate for him to say "I haven't been completely deceitful with you".

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6

When I stumble upon a mugshot of an old classmate, I screenshot it and send it to my BFF like a normal person. I have never once thought of looking them up for a date. What is wrong with these people??

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Uh-oh! Rick is going to give Louie from Lakeland a run for his money for middle-aged prom king! He’s picking out a tux. Get the galaxy print one. You’ll look…out of this world!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Niece: How much money do you send her? 

(To herself): Goddammit Uncle Richard, I was counting on you for a decent inheritance. Not for you to squander your retirement fund on commissary and designer bags for your prison squeeze. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had my yearly follow up appointment with my oncologist (I had acute myeloid leukemia in 2011) and it looks Iike I’ll keep sticking around for a while. Everything was good!

Awesome news

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It's another high school love story.  Makes me long for the Louie-Melissa days...

I do NOT want to see Richard's pom poms, OK?

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’s a correctional office. That’s a big dill!

Watching this with boyfriend now and JUST found out he was a correctional officer (before he was a firefighter).  He's had like 55 jobs.  He says he has STORIES!  Can't wait.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good news!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

"I've always struggled with alcohol. Fortunately, though, I've always been able to get it out of the bottle."

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

When I stumble upon a mugshot of an old classmate, I screenshot it and send it to my BFF like a normal person. I have never once thought of looking them up for a date. What is wrong with these people??

I am shrieking with laughter over here, just so you know. 

Just now, Gobi said:

"I've always struggled with alcohol. Fortunately, though, I've always been able to get it out of the bottle."

You are ON FIRE tonight!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Yeah, but your classmates probably aren't in prison.

• LOL 3

Dude. You're the one who willingly chose to start a relationship with an inmate! Whinging about the customer service with the Big House is, well, unbecoming. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next time I want to get off the phone in a hurry, I’m going to say that I’ve been pepper sprayed. In my own house. LOL

Genius! And when your phone rings, say "I have to take this, its my PO". 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next time I want to get off the phone in a hurry, I’m going to say that I’ve been pepper sprayed. In my own house. LOL

Really. They believe the "I got to pee" excuse only so many times 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

he's a drug addict who is in prison .. don't act shocked he's giving you the run around 

Instead of a reach around.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

None of mine that I know of (I went to a small school, I’d know). One of my sibling’s classmates did some time for an accident she caused while driving high on coke. The other driver was injured. She’s clean now, I think.

• Mind Blown 1
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Wait, none of your old classmates have ever been sent up the river? I think someone in my graduating HS class was in jail within a year.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Wait. Did they just cut in a phone call with a producer in the middle of the phone call with the boyfriend? So we and production know he might be in there for 6 years, but he’s not telling the boyfriend that? This is too confusing with filming the “talking heads” and “live footage” over video chats. I need Tai with her Rolodex and charts to help us keep track of what’s happening with everyone.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Really. They believe the "I got to pee" excuse only so many times 

"Someone's at the door"

"I have a.....food in the oven" 

"I'm running out the door for church"

"We're being evacuated, toxic fumes" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6