Type keyword(s) to search

S28 E11: The Finale

• Start Topic

Was Mark hust making a Golden Bachelor audition???

That was a broad hint from Jesse about Mark. "See you down the road . . ."

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

That was a broad hint from Jesse about Mark. "See you down the road . . ."

I liked his boys poking him in the sides and laughing at the thought of him being the Golden Bachelor.   

• Like 5

He really doesn’t need to audition. I think a lot of BN want him to be the Bach.

• Like 5

Wait, Gerry and Theresa get a trip to Italy. Someone else got a freakin down payment on a house, but Joey and Kelsey get…an all-expenses paid trip to Jasper National Park. Um. Okayyy.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wait, Gerry and Theresa get a trip to Italy. Someone else got a freakin down payment on a house, but Joey and Kelsey get…an all-expenses paid trip to Jasper National Park. Um. Okayyy.

Yeah, , I thought the same, buy Michelle and whathisnsme didn’t last.  And Gerry and Theresa got that as a bribe for getting married on tv.  

• Like 2

Did Rachel just find out it’s not her?!? She looked pissed shaking her head and seemingly yelling at someone when they introduced Daisy as Bachelorette.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

"ait, Gerry and Theresa get a trip to Italy. Someone else got a freakin down payment on a house, but Joey and Kelsey get…an all-expenses paid trip to Jasper National Park. Um. Okayyy."

A trip to Jasper is actually pretty expensive, the lodge is like $400-$800 or more a night.

I'm glad Daisy turned it down...makes me believe she really is wonderful.

Haven't seen Jen in the audience....I"m calling it now it's her - though I've been saying almost all season she was being set up for it.

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Did anyone notice a strange look - twice - on Rachel's face when Daisy was named Bachelorette? I hope it wasn't anything negative, because I like both of them.

• Like 4
(edited)

Daisy said no?! Okay, maybe that’s why Rachel is pissed because they did tell her it’s her and she thought they were pulling it from her at the last minute.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I get why Jesse wanted to give Daisy the opportunity to say no and explain why, otherwise bachelor nation would freak out that she wasn’t asked.   But will whoever is chosen now feel like second choice?

• Like 4

I've also noticed that Daisy's vocal fry has nearly disappeared. I wonder if she worked with a vocal coach.

It made me feel like if she had said yes she would not be her true self.  She seems to be trying too hard to be different and that never works.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Daisy said no?! Okay, maybe that’s why Rachel is pissed because they did tell Her it’s her and she thought they were pulling it from het at the last minute.

They told Rachel? So confused

• Like 1

Respect to Daisy for realizing she wasn't ready and turning down The Bachelorette. Considering all the fame and money that can come with being TB, it shows a lot of character to turn it down. I don't know what's next for her, but I wish her all the best.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
Just now, KenyaJ said:

Respect to Daisy for realizing she wasn't ready and turning down The Bachelorette. Considering all the fame and money that can come with being TB, it shows a lot of character to turn it down. I don't know what's next for her, but I wish her all the best.

So did they know she would turn it down?

• Like 1
Just now, Diana Berry said:

They told Rachel? So confused

No, they didn’t. Just my speculation on why Rachel had an upset reaction when they called Daisy back out in the context of bachelorette. Rachel looked angry and like she was yelling at someone.

• Like 3

I’m happy with an Asian lead but I can’t get over the fact she couldn’t give a fuck about her drone show!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4

Jen?!? Don’t bother programming any drone displays. Nothing’s going to impress this one. Though, she’s showing more personality now than we’ve seen from her all season.

• Like 3
Just now, Thumper said:

Not a regular viewer.  Who is Jen?  Was she on this season?

Yes.  She wasn’t one of the mean girls, but she was pretty boring and didn’t really seem into it.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Shot O’clock?   I think she is going to be a lot different as the lead than she was as a contestant.   Not sure if I like this new party girl personality she is showing us a glimpse off.  

• Like 5
(edited)

Kaitlyn and Hannah were party girl leads. But I’m not digging Jenn. I don’t see the season being a right reasons watch at all. Anyway, thanks for the company and the snark. It was a really good season which is rare. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Shot O’clock?   I think she is going to be a lot different as the lead than she was as a contestant.   Not sure if I like this new party girl personality she is showing us a glimpse off.  

A bit too much. Guess tptb told her to be less boring. 

• Like 6
Just now, dizzyd said:

Kaitlyn and Hannah were party girl leads. But I’m not digging Jenn. I don’t see the season being a right reasons watch at all. 

Agree.   She’s going to go for the frat guys.  If Joey was on her season, he’d be going home the first night.  

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, nickp1991 said:

This has truly been the best season of the Bachelor I’ve ever watched

Agree.  And Joey did the impossible.  He started out as a nice guy and ended as a nice guy.  He didn’t lose his lustre.   And he picked a great F3.   All were nice too.    

• Like 13
  • Love 7

So Jesse and Jen are both telling us outright she’s a diversity pick. Okay, fair—long overdue to have an Asian lead. But this is still on the show for only casting one Asian woman and then sticking us with her. Granted, she’s showing more personality than we’ve seen from her all season, but “shots” is not a personality trait. This is worse than Ken’s job being “just beach” in the Barbie movie. Jen is just shots. We sure as hell know it’s not drones! The only thing I know about her is it’s not drones!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
28 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Jen? Gorgeous and nice but kind of flat.

Yep, agree. Not much personality, and as said above, she was so blase about that light show on her 1 on 1 date. I didn't warm up to her after that.

She must be pretty smart, though, as she's studying to be a physician assistant. 

• Like 5

I wasn’t surprised that Daisy was one of two but man I was hoping she wasn’t the one.  Her voice sends me.   Kelsey seems sweet but she’s like watching paint dry.  I wanted him to wind up with Lexi or Maria.   Lexi was curious to me because if timeline is a thing and you’re leaving a dude you’re already lowkey in love with to start over…. 

He made a super safe tv choice with Kelsey,  i thought this might go the way of Ben and it wasn’t gone be either of them, he was gonna spin around and say he made a mistake in letting Maria go.  Yes she was kind of a neurotic mess, but he didn’t doubt that she loved him and needing some kind of guarantee as a result of what he’d been through with Charity was just retraumatizing himself.  Not that he doesn’t love Kelsey but there’s no sizzle.  

Jen as the new bachelorette is meh; but I’ll take anyone over Leah.  She was talking shit even in the audience.  I never wanna see her, Sydney  or the tall drunk one  again.