Type keyword(s) to search

S28 E11: The Finale

• Start Topic

Well apparently it’s not a dollop of Daisy sour cream because only Daisy cottage cheese will do. I don’t think I can handle a whole season of that.

• LOL 7
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Kelsey's already wearing her wedding dress.

I thought that too! 😂

But I really like Daisy’s red dress.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This season did not have the final 3 women staying together.  They did not show them going on overnight dates with Joey while the others waited for them to return home.  It is nice to see them all care about each other.  

• Like 6

I'm enjoying watching Rachel and GAbby react to everything.  When Joey didn't give Daisy any affirmation, and when Daisy showed up at Kelsey's door; them putting their heads together and covering their mouths to whisper frantically to each other was great.

So yep...never seen before - one ette going to talk to other before final ceremony

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

They both are really sweet, tbh.  I think it is nice they can be so nice to each other and mature about it all.

Daisy, Kelsey, and Joey are just all such genuinely sweet and kind people! Maybe we really are watching a Hallmark movie. The way Daisy and Kelsey were both just crying for each other and wishing the best for each other. I guess it’s kind of an odd situation, but they really do seem like they’ve become best friends.

• Like 14

Why is Kelsey in the car first?!? Oh, Daisy is driving, too. They are in the car together?!? Whaat?!?  I am dying! Bachelor First, indeed!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Well, Daisy really earned her Bachelorette spot, assuming they hand it to her.

I still think she should not accept the bachelorette and get with cute John. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

So I said during Joey and Daisy's fantasy-suite week date that I felt like both of them were positioning her to be the next Bachelorette, and this episode definitely sealed it. But I can't be mad. She showed a lot of grace and those last two scenes with Kelsey were really lovely. This is like the nicest, kindest, Bachelor season ever.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I'd bet hard cash money that someone fed Daisy the line "If I can love the wrong person that much, think how much I can love the right person" (paraphrased).

That sounds definitely like a bachelorette setup. But who knows?

Also: I was thrilled for a few seconds when I saw both young women in the car. But the "surprise" was not really that dramatic, IMHO.

• Like 5

That last line of Daisy's makes me question her genuiness. "...Imagine how much I can love the right one."  Sounds too rehearsed.  I think she really had feelings for Joey, but she's always saying the right thing it seems - though Joey usually seems to also.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I still think she should not accept the bachelorette and get with cute John. 

Daisy earned Bachelorette. Let her have her moment. John can show up at the mansion like Nick Viall or Chris Bukowski before him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

So I said during Joey and Daisy's fantasy-suite week date that I felt like both of them were positioning her to be the next Bachelorette, and this episode definitely sealed it. But I can't be mad. She showed a lot of grace and those last two scenes with Kelsey were really lovely. This is like the nicest, kindest, Bachelor season ever.  

He did everything but flat out tell her to pack her bags.  I really didn’t like the coldness but is it better to do it that way than be blindsided at the final rose?  Guess so.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

He did everything but flat out tell her to pack her bags.  I really didn’t like the coldness but is it better to do it that way than be blindsided at the final rose?  Guess so.  

I don’t think he was allowed to tell her and send her home.    They already did that with Ali and Chris.  They needed another first.  

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Awww, my heart just grew three sizes. They're adorable together. 

Zach and Kaity are still together.  She takes girls trips with gabby, Ariel, baby Jess and the others quite a bit.  So you can get the guy and still make life long friends .

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Two really nice, low drama people found each other.  I think they have a real chance to make it.  

I agree. I’m usually cynical, but i think these two have a real shot. There seems to be genuine love between them (that even Daisy saw). This doesn’t seem to be just the usual Stockholm Syndrome, made-for-TV “engagement.”

• Like 12

It is nice to see his parents united for their son, even though they are divorced.  He gets his niceness from them, I’m sure.  

• Like 3

I really, really, really hope they are genuine and they make it. I also hope they are really as nice in real life as they are on the show.  This is the first season I've actually enjoyed watching all the way through. Joey had some really amazing, truly seemingly kind women.  Daisy looks different cause she's in her "time to announce the next bachlorette" dress.  Bur for real...her face does look different for some reason.

I like that the women really care for each other

• Like 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Riplet68 said:

I really, really, really hope they are genuine and they make it. I also hope they are really as nice in real life as they are on the show.  This is the first season I've actually enjoyed watching all the way through. Joey had some really amazing, truly seemingly kind women.  Daisy looks different cause she's in her "time to announce the next bachlorette" dress.  Bur for real...her face does look different for some reason.

I like that the women really care for each other

Might just be the makeup but I think it’s the eyes.  She looks more polished.  I like the Daisy Clampett better .

Just now, WatcherUp2 said:

That's probably the least acrimonious rejectee talk with the Bachelor on AFR that I can remember

IKR? I've watched this show since Andrew Firestone's season, and it's so refreshing to see nice people being nice to each other and genuinely wishing each other well. As much as I love a trashy season full of drama, this season was a nice palate cleanser. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Daisy’s hair was frizzy this whole episode from the Mexican humidity. Her hair and makeup are professionally done and perfectly polished. And that dress! Wowzas!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

We’re in for a hallmark bachelorette season aren’t we? I’m already imagining all the cliches coming out of the limo. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think I might agree with Jesse that Joey is the best bachelor ever. I’m just really impressed how Joey, Kelsey, and Daisy handled this whole thing. They’ve restored my faith in humanity. I don’t think we’ve seen such Right Reasons contestants since the creation of social media. Team Right Reasons (for the first time in 22 years)!

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1