Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

So this is the apparently perfectly healthy grown-up sister that he was responsible for? Tha fuque? She seems perfectly capable of looking after herself.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
(edited)

So. J.T. gets his lymphedema surgery.    

Dr. Now will have to get a lot of help to lift that mass to weigh it.  

After six hours of surgery, the lymphadema is still in progress.    His sister Sidney is still waiting.   (I though he said something about taking care of his mom and Sara, so maybe there's another sister? Or I didn't hear that right). 

Surgery finished, mass weighs 63 lbs, and 20 lbs of fluid, so over 80 lbs.   J.T. is getting physical therapy, and is walking.   

2 years 9 months Seana, her friends bring over a giant bag of Dr. Now's most hated foods, including soda, That's a huge plate of barbecue and she adds even more sauce on top.  It's so sad, she barely fits through the door out of the trailer.    

Next up is the WATN for Jeanne and Brandon. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So. J.T. gets his lymphedema surgery.    

Dr. Now will have to get a lot of help to lift that mass to weigh it.  

Weighing the bouncing baby mass is the best part

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

So this is the apparently perfectly healthy grown-up sister that he was responsible for? Tha fuque? She seems perfectly capable of looking after herself.

They're always yelping about how their families need them, but I can never figure out why. They don't work, so they don't contribute financially. They're incapable of providing any emotional support. They're uniformity sad sacks. Why do their families need them so bad, exactly? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're always yelping about how their families need them, but I can never figure out why. They don't work, so they don't contribute financially. They're incapable of providing any emotional support. They're uniformity sad sacks. Why do their families need them so bad, exactly? 

All part of the delusion 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 1

I dozed off for a bit again.  Missed the lymphedema removal...

I will miss our weekly get togethers.  Have a good summer!  And I hope there will be another season next year.  

• Love 2

don't they have support groups? They could do online groups where people at different stages of the process can talk. Seana might benefit from that. Her current 'support group' is bringing her food. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Well, I'm thrilled for JT that he got that mass removed. I don't have much hope for Seana. 

Hope you all have a great week! Tomorrow is my half day at work so I don't go in until the afternoon. See you all next week!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Her feet make it look like she is wearing flesh-crocs.

I should not have laughed at this, but omg 😂

• LOL 3

I go home tomorrow after my doctor appointment!  Just a 3 hour drive... will be taking a lot of breaks on the way.

I will either be around for Love D Lockup or hardcore snuggling with my man.  We've been schmooping over text how much we miss each other. 😅  Good night!

• Applause 1

That was not fun, my lovies, but at least we saw JT without his horrific mass. The rest was a slog, but we slogged through it together. I laughed, didn't cry and may type at you on Friday for LDL ( maybe not, company coming for the weekend). 

Hugs!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Hellga said:

I am glad Seana feels she is making good progress, but the way she talks about it - does she realize that she won't magically wake up being able to eat everything she wants after the surgery?  She will have to stick to a limited-calorie diet for the foreseeable future?  

I think that Seana has cognitive deficits that I'm not sure were ever dealt with properly in a school setting? 

Also, of course, mental health deficits, as well. 

She definitely, is not "comprehending" or "processing" what is required to lose weight.  I thought she should have been placed in some type of group home setting for those with learning disabilities (if, indeed, there actually is such a place).

• Like 1
  • Useful 2