Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ontreon.   His wife is so lovely, dresses so beautifully.   He's so far gone.   He talks a good game, but he's another person who thinks the surgery will happen instantly, and will be the magic tool.   Month 1-702 lbs.   I'm amazed he's driving that van at 702 lbs.   Month 3-683 lbs. Down 19 lbs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, lemoncake said:

I feel like I missed all last season,so all these people are new to me

Let's see, weighs over 700 pounds, played football, mother worked, he's in terrible pain every day, and he wants to change and turn his life around. Just a wild stab. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

Hey Peeps!!!

I have missed you all...THE.ENTIRE.SEASON!!

It is great to be back.  Events each Wednesday since the beginning of the season. Oh, why hath thou forsaken me!

Eating habit?  Rice Krispies...and I don't mean the treats!

HEY!!!  Glad that you are here!!!

• Applause 3

I'm better thanks, just trying to recover from not sleeping for 3 days mostly.

Ontrean sounds like a medication name to me. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Hi All--I'm ready to snark, starting with the unfortunate name of Ontreon. Poor guy. I don't remember these two at all.

There was a student at a past school I worked at named Akshit. Yes, that was his name.. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Mr Lemon tripped in the kitchen a few hours ago and knocked a tooth out. Unfortunately the dentist was closing so he can't go in til tmrw. Bit his lip on the way down so I had to clean up massive amounts of blood. Our eating habit was nothing tonight. What a disaster

Edited by lemoncake
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Hello, my lovies! A few minutes late but here! My eating habit was a baked chicken thigh and a small Caesar salad. Glass of wine and two dark chocolate truffles.

I don't recall this guy, but then again, I haven't been a regular watcher! 

Let's get to it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Two beers!  We're ready for tipsy snark 😂😂😂

My son, houseguest and I went to dinner at Bambolina, then had a drink at All Souls. We should have just gone to All Souls for one of their heavenly grilled cheeses, though I love Bambolina. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Let's see, weighs over 700 pounds, played football, mother worked, he's in terrible pain every day, and he wants to change and turn his life around. Just a wild stab. 

Don't forget the Diabetes!!!

• LOL 2

Hey everyone. I am snarking tonight without my silent partner, my sweet baby Simon who was always curled up at my feet during these live chats. I had to have him put to sleep on Monday. He was 15. 

Simon on the footstool.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hugs 13
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Hello, my lovies! A few minutes late but here! My eating habit was a baked chicken thigh and a small Caesar salad. Glass of wine and two dark chocolate truffles.

I don't recall this guy, but then again, I haven't been a regular watcher! 

Let's get to it!

He wants to be a preacher.   His wife is so lovely.   He's totally lying to himself, and as Dr. Now's book title says "The Scale Doesn't Lie". 

Wess is in such bad shape.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I'm better thanks, just trying to recover from not sleeping for 3 days mostly.

Ontrean sounds like a medication name to me. 

Every time I see it, I think of Ondansetron - a med that treats nausea and vomiting.  Quite apropos.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, umgoblue said:

Every time I see it, I think of Ondansetron - a med that treats nausea and vomiting.  Quite apropos.

At least Ontreon would have been easier for patients to say. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I remember Ontreon's name but not much else

Isn't he the, um, "minister"? He got some two bit diploma at a for profit "school", and forgot his Bible at his graduation ceremony. He's a minister and I'm a turkey.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

I think I remember Ontreon because of his wife.  Remember wondering how she stayed so slim.

He stole all of the food.  She didn't have a fighting chance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Oh THIS guy I remember now. He went went to seminary online, seemed kinda sketchy.

Online religious colleges can be a big scam because they are largely unaccredited. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hey everyone. I am snarking tonight without my silent partner, my sweet baby Simon who was always curled up at my feet during these live chats. I had to have him put to sleep on Monday. He was 15. 

Oh, my heart is breaking for you. I know you gave him the best life possible. 😽🤗😟

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son, houseguest and I went to dinner at Bambolina, then had a drink at All Souls. We should have just gone to All Souls for one of their heavenly grilled cheeses, though I love Bambolina. 

I love Bambolina, too! Yum.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, I am so sorry! What a sweet looking kitty. Hugs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful, gentle face.  Take care of yourself this week. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I think I remember Ontreon because of his wife.  Remember wondering how she stayed so slim.

She's run ragged cooking his food, helping him haul his bulk around, and washing and powdering his folds. She doesn't have time to eat. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ginger fur babies are the sweetest. We have 3 ginger boys

• Love 2

OR he eats all her food.

I do give them credit for actually having a conversation that might have been meaningful. And gave credit to Dr. Paradise.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm so sorry! 

3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I love Bambolina, too! Yum.

I love Bambolina and positively adored Kokeshi in its original location, so sad that it closed. And All Souls is my favorite place in town. Love it there. 

(edited)

Oh, I think I remember Wes. Maybe.

Has Dr. Now ever turned anyone away at the beginning? Why are these candidates so afraid of being rejected by one of the few doctors who will actually treat them?

There wouldn't be a show if he turned them away at the initial appointment!

Edited by Red Bridey
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Ask your doctor if Ontreon is right for you".

700+ lbs ✔️
Unemployed ✔️
Unmotivated ✔️
Excuse-filled ✔️

Can I have a 90-day supply please?!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh THIS guy I remember now. He went went to seminary online, seemed kinda sketchy.

Better than my two uncles.  Both were preachers and went to Bible College.   We used to joke they ordained themselves in the garage (we didn't say it to them).  

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Are we doing a 2 fer tonight?

They usually do a success (Wess) and a train wreck (Ontreon).   I still remember Ontrean's idea of a little reward, thousands of calories of a giant coffee drink, and a big cinnamon bun.   Scales don't lie but some poundticipants do.   

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Better than my two uncles.  Both were preachers and went to Bible College.   We used to joke they ordained themselves in the garage (we didn't say it to them).  

My hairdresser decided to attend an online Bible College. Her clients became a captive audience. It was painful 

Just now, SDVegas said:

So?

So nothing. I was just saying. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2