Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ontreon, you were freaking delusional when you said that you were doing better.  None of your clothes are fitting looser.  Hell, just look at yourself, Man!

Edited by MsVixen

He is now ready to begin to have a plan to start thinking about considering the notion of doing what he needs to do to possibly start musing about the idea of losing weight. Inspirational. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Olestra lost 2 pounds. "At least I didn't gain."

Olestra should have shat out two pounds DAILY!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is now ready to begin to have a plan to start thinking about considering the notion of doing what he needs to do to possibly start musing about the idea of losing weight. Inspirational. 

This is going to be my inspirational motto now. (scribbling)

• LOL 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That was one of the side effects of Olestra. 

Exactly!!!

image.png.10343779cd63598ef54944fa2128210b.png

Edited by umgoblue
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet he's been eating the demon grapes, and demon oranges. 

Don't forget the yogurt, and the sugar free jam! 

Just now, Red Bridey said:

MAGIC! That's what he needs! Change with no effort!

He thinks that if he just wishes really hard, the weight will melt away. 

• Applause 3

When your husband is bent over the hood of a car so you can bend down and remove his stupid boot that he can't reach because of his fat ass, you need to re-evaluate, Musa. Re-evaluate.

• Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Has Ontreon prayed about this? I mean, he's a man of the cloth, right? Hahaha, I kill me. 

He has to wear a lot of cloth.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1

Mrs. Wess survived her lung transplants, but tragically killed when her son fell on her when he leaned in to kiss her. That worried me for a sec.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I'll stand in the corner after the show but I would have brushed his hand off my shoulder.  If a person has gotten to the point that he needs me like a support animal, you need more than I can give you (however, I probably would have been gone before you got to 700+ pounds.....).

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, LizzyB said:

When your husband is bent over the hood of a car so you can bend down and remove his stupid boot that he can't reach because of his fat ass, you need to re-evaluate, Musa. Re-evaluate.

She only has 8 more months until she gets her green-card!  She's got this!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Has Ontreon prayed about this? I mean, he's a man of the cloth, right? Hahaha, I kill me. 

Man of the coffin you mean

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Betting it was an arranged marriage through the church. So if he croaks does Musa get her citizenship? 

But he doesn't have a church. He has a piece of paper from some online diploma mill. He doesn't go to church, that we've seen. He doesn't talk about a church community or going to services. He wants to be a minister, for the status in his community and respect. But he doesn't want to do any work for it. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Betting he is sponsoring her visa

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Mrs. Wess survived her lung transplants, but tragically killed when her son fell on her when he leaned in to kiss her. That worried me for a sec.

You can pick up your gasoline soaked drawers on the way out, you saucy minx. 

Just now, lemoncake said:

Betting he is sponsoring her visa

How? He doesn't have a job! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But he doesn't have a church. He has a piece of paper from some online diploma mill. He doesn't go to church, that we've seen. He doesn't talk about a church community or going to services. He wants to be a minister, for the status in his community and respect. But he doesn't want to do any work for it. 

He doesn't want to share the church potluck.

• LOL 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can pick up your gasoline soaked drawers on the way out, you saucy minx. 

How? He doesn't have a job! 

As long as he has enough income, he can sponsor. Back when I watched 90DF I knew all the rules. If you don't have the income you can get someone to cosponsor. Remember the dweeby guy Paul? Mom cosponsored his wife's visa because he couldn't hold a job. 

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

If a person has gotten to the point that he needs me like a support animal

I mean, I totally agree with you, but also--and here's where I'm going to the corner, too--this part made me laugh.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Seana / Ontreon. Hmmm.  I see parallels.  Both are still evaluating their situations.  And reflecting.  And evaluating some more.......

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Maybe Ontreon needs to start taking Balance of Nature. 

What's Balance of Nature?  A laxative?

• LOL 1