Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Yes flying to Houston means more than losing actual weight. He was raised by an addict, was an addict, impulsive, unable to predict consequences...ugh.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I swear by Kohl's Tek Gear brand.  Very durable.

I understand TSC (yes, Tractor Supply) leggings are very sturdy, and comfy.  However, I understand they run a little big.  

Month 7-At least he changed shirts. He's on his way to the airport.   It's 4-hour flight. He's too wide to fit between the passenger lines.   He's delusional if he thinks he'll only need two seats.   He talkes up two seats, and even more, and his brother doesn't even really have one seat.   This visit is a surprise to Dr. Now, that is not a good situachon.    I don't think Dr. Now will be surprised at all.   The weigh-in should be interesting, and the visit to Room 5. 

Still Month 7-in Houston.  He surprised Dr. Now alright, and Dr. Now is ticked.  

Still Month 7-And the big visit to Dr. Now.    Weight:  677  lbs.  He's only 5' tall.   And the trip to Room 5.   

• Like 2
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

How did he know what he orginally weighed? 

The same way he knows he has made good progress!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

How did he know what he orginally weighed? 

He didn't. He just grabbed a number out of the air. 

I finally figured out who he reminds me of--Chumlee on Pawn Stars. Same vacant expression. But none of Chumlee's sweetness. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Dr Now ain't gonna be impressed by you coming to Houston, big boy. How many people have said, "I'll show him!" and wind up with a weight gain? He's seen it all. 

• Like 5

I just realized we have not seen the sister since the beginning of the episode, nor her boyfriend, who they supposedly lived with. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I finally figured out who he reminds me of--Chumlee on Pawn Stars. Same vacant expression. But none of Chumlee's sweetness.

"The work I do is very labor intensifying!" 

• LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I need comfy sandals for narrow feet..any recommendations? 

I like Rockport sandals for comfort, but I don't know if they work for narrow feet. 

• Thanks 1

Dr. Now is so over this guy...

And the fact that he thinks it will be easy to lose 80 pounds jsut shows how delusional he is and he hasn't really ever lost significant amount of weight...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, aliya said:

My son and I have had rabbits off and on for years. One lived to be 11. The ashes of the most recent on are still on his mantle.  No way am I eating a rabbit.

I regularly ate them as a kid. Grandpa hunted. They were delicious, but I never did warm up to squirrell.

14 minutes ago, aliya said:

Can you imagine just showing up at your doctor's for a surprise visit or blood draw? Wow. Who does that?

Charles.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Dibs said:

That shirt makes him look like a bowling ball slowly rolling down the lane.

I'm from that generation that could wear those tie dyed shirts and look fabulous!  He looks like he's homeless and got the shirt out of one of those bins.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

At least they didn't try to go for chicken fried steak! 

But seriously, were there no healthy options around?  I guess they aren't even familiar with what's out there because they only ate crap ever.  Doubt he has an idea of green salads or Japanese food or anything other than fast food and diner type food...

And he already forgot that he is supposed to lose 80 pounds in two months, thinks only 'another 40'.  

• Like 2
(edited)

I’m proud of you for choosing something healthy
: giant turkey sandwich on white, greasy green beans and red beans. And some thing else. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

I'm from that generation that could wear those tie dyed shirts and look fabulous!  He looks like he's homeless and got the shirt out of one of those bins.

I just got my son a tie dye T shirt at the thrift shop. He'll love it. But he is a slim handsome lad. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3