Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ozempic maybe????

I, for one, have been wondering if these WL drugs will make Dr. Now obsolete.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Since I’m late, why is bro his indentured servant?

Because decades ago Charles taught him to swim and ride a bike.  They are kids of very dysfunctional drug-addicted mother so no wonder there are shit ton of psychological issues for all of them.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I would actually like that. My department went out for lunch near work once several years ago and I had a salad with roast chicken and it was so good (though the salad had more than just leaves).

That is what I eat almost every day! Salad with chicken, salad with tuna, salad with steak, Greek salad, Chef salad.....they are always delicious and I'm not tired of them yet. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Dibs said:

I, for one, have been wondering if these WL drugs will make Dr. Now obsolete.

In short, no.  They aren't magic.  Nothing is...

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Hello Pounders. I started late but rewound to the beginning. My eating habit is a small sweet potato, some roasted zucchini and five small fish sticks. I was disappointed in the fish sticks. I hadn’t bought them in years. Gortons. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Because decades ago Charles taught him to swim and ride a bike.  They are kids of very dysfunctional drug-addicted mother so no wonder there are shit ton of psychological issues for all of them.  

It's because it's easy money (being a paid family caregiver who doesn't have to do the actual caregiving because that lady does it), and he doesn't want to lose this gig.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Protein shakes. Probably loaded it’s sugar.

Why on EARTH. He'd be better off eating a big plate of salad greens. He'd feel fuller and it would be better for him. 

Dr. Now is meeeeeeean and doesn't understand! He's a mean old meanie who's mean. Charles doesn't have to take his shit medical treatment! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Hello Pounders. I started late but rewound to the beginning. My eating habit is a small sweet potato, some roasted zucchini and five small fish sticks. I was disappointed in the fish sticks. I hadn’t bought them in years. Gortons. 

Oh, that's too bad! Gortons is owned by the Moonies, maybe the quality's gone down since they took over. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dr. Now is meeeeeeean and doesn't understand! He's a mean old meanie who's mean. Charles doesn't have to take his shit medical treatment! 

And Charles plans to lose the weight by himself, on his own timeline, but he’s going to show Dr. Now and make him eat his words (heh).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Protein shakes. Probably loaded it’s sugar.

All those bottled shakes were originally invented to help people who couldn't really eat enough via real meals due to some health conditions, they are more of a weight gain tool than a weight loss tool.  There are some that are designed to be weight loss aids - but only short-term (and like all quick-fix fads, do more harm than good if you try to shoehorn into a long-term solution).    

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

None of these people have a car that works - or have the credit to rent a car. None apparently have the home training that would tell them to call Dr Now's office and say you can't make it. When they hide out like that, it's always because the foods they are eating are not on de diet.

Jeez, dude. Just eat the diet. It has real food. You don't need protein shakes all the time.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I'm thinking that he could have had a fresh vegetable platter (with some type of dressing) and he would definitely feel fuller than a protein shake.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok fabletics but will your leggings contain my ass without sliding down or giving me muffin top? All your models are super fit

I buy most of my leggings at Old Navy. They're inexpensive and they fit well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, judylo said:

I don’t understand that they all just don’t show up for their appointment and don’t even call to cancel!

He’s not responsible for anything in his life, it appears. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And Charles plans to lose the weight by himself, on his own timeline, but he’s going to show Dr. Now and make him eat his words (heh).

It’s the song of abject failure. “I’ll show Dr. Now.”

• Like 3
  • Applause 1