Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Ick is freaked out that his tap dancing isn’t working and Dannnnielle  is trying to hold him to account.
Guess neither woman is having sex with him tonight.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now he's utterly flummoxed that "these two women" are mad about it, and not just meekly cooking dinner and rubbing his feet. 

DANIELLE THE HUGE LACK OF RESPECT WAS LETTING HIM TALK YOU INTO GETTING DIVORCED AND AGREEING TO THIS COCKAMAMIE SCHEME

I hope the two women run off together! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

They’re going to visit Stephanie? Who didn’t invite them? Fuck, I hate when anyone drops by my house unannounced. I’d even be pissed if my sons just showed up by surprise.

My older son and I are convinced that when my younger son comes home from England, it's going to go something like this: "I'm at the airport.  Need a ride."  That's it; no warning lol

• LOL 5

That was an hour well-spent, I’d say. Glad to check in with you all. Now it’s time to watch Naked & Afraid and picture Garrick being eaten by a crocodile. See some of you on Wednesday for Pounder Time.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shane brightens visibly at the prospect of meeting Ashley's new honey. 

Why do they have such shittly lawn furniture? I'm poor and I have nicer chairs. 

You are Klassier with a Capitol K love. :) I don't mind Shane and Deep thinker Nick as much but then again I am a graduate of the Love after lock up and Real Housewives PHD program and I minored in Dateline so my opinion may be biased. 

15 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

How can a person make a basic black tank top look So Bad?

Ick is talented like that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nick really plays the long game. He’s thought about things long enough to realize that at some point, one or more of his wives are going to come to their senses, so the more he has, the less hit his financial future takes.

Exactly! This is no different than a fellow flitting around, getting his baby mamas pregnant but not committing to anyone, so the woman can still collect financial support w/o claiming Nick.

As for Dannielle, Did anyone else notice how condescending ICK was when he walked into her and Natalia's conversation? He was more focused on his wife ruining his chances of getting a young one in bed than he was about his wife being mentally compromised.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3

Any guy who feels the need to walk in during two women's intimate conversation is trying to control the narrative.

Just the way he responded when he heard Natalia say she was concerned for Danielle's fear, was the wrong response. Instead of berating Dannielle for using the word 'fear' he should have just said, "I'm sorry you feel that way. How can I help?"

Garrick can barely control his distaste for even having Dannielle along on this trip. He doesn't want her speaking or interacting with his new little catch, a 25-year-old.

What is this couple, who are obviously in their 40s, doing with this young woman? This is just gross, especially when I see him pawing her non-stop.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
21 hours ago, VioletNevermind said:

Boy.  Nathalia is so young, but really does seem to have a maturity that the rest of them lack.  Her question to Danielle about doing this because she wants to or just to please Garrick was wise beyond her years.  Dannielle needs to get some help.  As for Garrick, I find him absolutely nauseating.  If he had a word crawl across his forehead during the conversation outside with the three of them, it would have said, “Danni, if you fuck this up for me . . . “

Yes, he seemed verging on abusive last night.  He was really angry that Danniele had expressed misgivings and might screw up his chances to score. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 2
23 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Can I just say that Ashley's back bra strap showing is tacky?  

I thought so too but then I figured it was the thing that holds the mic pack on.

23 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're having their "date" at a smoothie bar at 2 PM? Wow, I'm sure Desiree will be bowled over!

They couldn’t even spring for a little lunch?  Or even a glass of rose?  I’d need a good buzz to even approach that whole situation.

22 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They’re going to visit Stephanie? Who didn’t invite them? Fuck, I hate when anyone drops by my house unannounced. I’d even be pissed if my sons just showed up by surprise.

I’d be really pissed if it was the couple I was trying to ghost!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

Any guy who feels the need to walk in during two women's intimate conversation is trying to control the narrative.

Just the way he responded when he heard Natalia say she was concerned for Danielle's fear, was the wrong response. Instead of berating Dannielle for using the word 'fear' he should have just said, "I'm sorry you feel that way. How can I help?"

Garrick can barely control his distaste for even having Dannielle along on this trip. He doesn't want her speaking or interacting with his new little catch, a 25-year-old.

What is this couple, who are obviously in their 40s, doing with this young woman? This is just gross, especially when I see him pawing her non-stop.

That pawing the young woman like that, makes me sick!  🤮  And her mother is there with her?  Ick is the assholiest asshole on this show, so far.  He is one perverted, demented, abusive fucker.  He pawed Roberta the same way, and it's so gross.  I hope Nathalia fucks them over, too.

Dannielle is nuts for enabling him, and letting her sons around that behavior.  Shame on her.

1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Yes, he seemed verging on abusive last night.  He was really angry that Danniele had expressed misgivings and might screw up his chances to score. 

Abusive is right.  He's a disgusting excuse for a man.  Using God to justify his wanting to put his pecker in a different woman?  I have no words.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2024 at 7:54 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, Nick, as if you give a shit about Daniele’s feelings. You just need your dick to have enough woman around to give you all the sex you desire.

And to financially support him.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Sorry if this has been covered. Did this jack off Gerrick just say that he’d had 5 wives? Yes, I’m just getting to watch and I’m only half paying attention. Mrs. Dub loves this show lol

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

Sorry if this has been covered. Did this jack off Gerrick just say that he’d had 5 wives? Yes, I’m just getting to watch and I’m only half paying attention. Mrs. Dub loves this show lol

He WANTS to have five wives. Apparently God has told him he'll have five wives. As of now, he doesn't even have ONE wife, since he and Danielle are divorced (so he can bring in the next prospective wife on a fiancee visa). He is utterly revolting and Danielle is a hostage. It is sick that they're dragging their kids into this. Why Danielle's parents are going along with this is a mystery for the ages. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Danielle and ick  both deserve whatever they get!  I'm not sure which one is stupidest.  Him With that dumb look and her weeping all the time!

Who in their right mind would include two young sons on this sexual journey?

I don't think God has time for all their nonsense!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He WANTS to have five wives. Apparently God has told him he'll have five wives. As of now, he doesn't even have ONE wife, since he and Danielle are divorced (so he can bring in the next prospective wife on a fiancee visa). He is utterly revolting and Danielle is a hostage. It is sick that they're dragging their kids into this. Why Danielle's parents are going along with this is a mystery for the ages. 

Ahhh, that makes so much more sense. He hears voices. He can call it "God" all he wants, but I'm pretty sure he's just horned up. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Re: Danielle and Ick.  Always remember and never forget:  They got divorced so Roberta could come to America to be married.  Danielle has no obligation to stay with Ick except for the kids.  They will eventually be old enough and she can leave.  I hope she is banking her portion of the TLC checks, so she will have a nest egg after all of this.  Divorced, she gets nothing from Ick.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 3/27/2024 at 1:28 PM, JayDub1987 said:

Ahhh, that makes so much more sense. He hears voices. He can call it "God" all he wants, but I'm pretty sure he's just horned up. 

I've noticed a common thread throughout crime, reality, or paranormal shows I watch when I don't feel like thinking/ using my brain.

The people committing the worst murders, or S** assaults, or disgusting & questionable behaviour all purport to be deeply religious.

I find their behaviors are anything BUT Godly. These creeps use faith to manipulate others into doing what they want, when in reality they only said they're religious to place their "victim" at ease.

So many atrocious acts have occurred in the name of religion.

On 3/26/2024 at 8:06 PM, ladyscorpio said:

And to financially support him.

Oh yes, Nick definitely is running a scam, and I'd bet money that they'll eventually all apply for social assistance. The women are entitled to assistance if they don't have a 'partner'. As long as he doesn't marry them, he'll have a good life of leisure.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I need this breath of fresh air!

A God-fearing man like Garrick, who had a visit from God in his garage shouldn’t be lying.

Garrick says someone hacked into his phone and set up the dating app again in 3…..2…..1

• LOL 5

And we open with the Merrifields! Oh for joy. 

Where are the kids while this domestic drama unfolds? I hope they're out at the pool, not cowering in the next room, dying of mortification. 

• Like 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And we open with the Merrifields! Oh for joy. 

Where are the kids while this domestic drama unfolds? I hope they're out at the pool, not cowering in the next room, dying of mortification. 

The kids should have been picked up by CPS a long time ago.

Garrick makes me want to violently smack his arrogant face.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

Danielle. Your idiotic husband is lying to you. Why are you surprised by this. 

Ick. Shut up shut up shut up. "Oh you women with your fluffy little woman brains! My goodness, you are so silly and fanciful!" In Danielle's shoes I'd brain him with a rolling pin. Jesus. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Oh, goody, the obligatory awkward scene with a vendor so they can tell her all about their polygamy dreams while she giggles self consciously and wonders if she needs to call 911. 

• LOL 2

Nadeem has had many thoughts about having sex with Keisha while she’s wearing the pleather outfit in her dating site picture.

The florist/gardener can’t believe what she’s hearing. “What did I sign up for?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I'm seeking some sister wife craziness!!!

Why does this guy mumble so much? 

He is a dud. All he wants to do is bang the new piece. Its all he can think about. When can I bang her? Can I bang her today? Do I have to wait to bang her? How are you going to react when I bang her? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need this breath of fresh air!

A God-fearing man like Garrick, who had a visit from God in his garage shouldn’t be lying.

Garrick says someone hacked into his phone and set up the dating app again in 3…..2…..1

God is a phone hacker? 

I"m going to hell, yes. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Notice the pulsating orbs in his head rest.

Yeah what were those? So strange. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Keisha catfished them. Hilarity ensued.

Yeah, "Keisha"'s really a socially awkward forty year old man who hasn't left his mother's basement for 15 years. 

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love this show. So many of the potential "sister wives" bail before they even get on a plane. 

I mean, wouldn't you?? 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Dang these folks are really going to roll up on the prospect like that? 

I'm a little freaked out 

Hang in there. You are safe. Here, have some water and breathe slowly. You'll be OK. Want a cookie? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Also known as Tyray.

DEAD

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

These days, if someone rolls up to your house uninvited, you might shoot before asking any questions.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Want a cookie? 

Not after Chantel’s euphemism.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2