Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley, it’s called having a best friend. I was with my best friend this afternoon. We’ve been friends since 1971. You don’t need a sister wife for emotional discussions.

EXACTLY what I was thinking! Has she never had a close friend?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

So if Sarah hangs around in a brand new relationship she is expected to deal with his potential death , a toddler and a newborn.

Sarah needs to run far away.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But what difference would that make? She's out in two years, tops. Once she's got a ring on her finger and a green card, she won't need her sham marriage to Garrick. Her only worry is that she'll be stuck providing sisterly baby care instead of just swanning around nibbling bon bons and providing the occasional blow job. 

Maybe she wants Garrick to spend all his money and time on her until she finds her next mark. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, you did miss Dannnnnnnnielle and Natalia's touching reunion. And her cold fury about Dannnnnnnielle's pregnancy. That was fun. 

I’m actually sorry I missed that

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Billy thinks his sister is a weirdo.

So, he should be here, snarking, instead of trying to talk some sense to his wooden headed sibling. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nathalie demands to know how this pregnancy happened. Hahaha

It was like the Virgin Mary all over again! 

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

So if Sarah hangs around in a brand new relationship she is expected to deal with his potential death , a toddler and a newborn.

Sarah needs to run far away.

Right? What does she gain from this? She gets a part time girlfriend and a ton of baggage. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What does she gain from this? She gets a part time girlfriend and a ton of baggage. 

I guess the lure of intellectual 🙄 conversation is drawing her in.

• LOL 7

I baked some “Whatever Floats Your Boat” brownies yesterday and it turned out to be one of my best batches ever. I gave most of them to friends because they were dangerous to have around.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nala is desperate to find someone she can foist her needy husband on.

She's "not jealous". Because she wants her boring dullard of a husband off her back. If he's off with wife #2, maybe she can take a nap and get her nails done in peace. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

She's not jealous because everything's hypothetical at this point. There is no other woman and never has been so she has no idea how she'd feel if hubby actually tried to mack on a younger, prettier, version of her. 

Edited by Red Bridey
I can't type
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

There’s no jealousy because there’s no real third yet

They are exactly like people who before they have a child are expert parents. They have it all planned out and know how it will go and how they will react.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Hey Garrick, I know one thing that says you can’t be married to one woman and have a girlfriend. You may or may not be familiar with it…The Bible. Doofus.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Garrick's derp face never changes. He always looks slightly stunned. Not a spark of intelligence in his blank, characterless face. Just derp. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

So glad I am not engaged in finding yet another spouse to add to my non- existent spouse. Could I find two men as interesting and lovable as my Adorable Billy, the Best Cat in the World? 

I think not.

Good night, all, sweet dreams!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Garrick's derp face never changes. He always looks slightly stunned. Not a spark of intelligence in his blank, characterless face. Just derp. 

Perfect description. I've been trying to figure out that vacant stare and the totally listless responses he gives to any questions asked of him. Yeah, right, huh?

Glad for all your brilliant company tonight.  Later gaters 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

According to Dannnnielle, “God decided they should do the K1 visa instead of the spousal one.” 
God needs to get his priorities straight. 

• LOL 4

I'm kind of coming around on Nathalia. I think she clearly understands way more English than these bozos do Spanish and it was kind of fun to hear her whole "no condom= baby and you're shocked?" Though I'm also surprised that Dannielle and Garrick have/were still having sex for the entire 14 year gap right up till he went to Brazil apparently. They deserve each other.

But I kinda want Nathalia to come back and be the villain for the next season! 

• LOL 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

April likes being taken advantage of, Billy. Mind your own business.😉

Wow, did Billy have Nick pegged.

Billy: I think Nick is taking advantage of these women.

Me: You are correct.

Billy: And what does he do?

Me: Thinks. Hahaha, no one knows.

(And yes, taking care of a baby is important. I meant the many, many years before.)

17 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Shut your mouth, Garrick. You are not a codfish.

He has the appeal of one.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 7