Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, precious pupp said:

Jennifer seems kind of robotic, like a Manson girl.  Her affect is strange.  April is always wanting to add wives, and other than a monetary excuse, I don't get it.  One N Danielle is in way over her head, seems to me.  Very weird set-up.

Garrick is a horndog, period.  A freaking MONTH in Brazil?  He's lost it.

He's living his best life!  God loves Garrick!

• Angry 1
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This is really crazy!  They are in sexual relationship with both Nick and a woman in the group. The two older wives have each other.  They are way to anxious for Danielle to have another mate. 

I'm thinking Danielle never signed up for this!

Its crazy city.  I think Danielle will run again!

BTW did anybody notice one of Danielle's eyelashes was at half mast!  Lol

Yes crazy as it seems!  Nick is the stay at home dad!  Speaking of which how many children do they have?  I know they have the baby but they always talk about the children.

April has an older son, apparently predating her relationship with Nick.  Son (I don't remember his name)  played keyboard at their "commitment ceremony."  That's the only other child that they've shown or talked about, besides baby Vera.  

11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This is really crazy!  They are in sexual relationship with both Nick and a woman in the group. The two older wives have each other.  They are way to anxious for Danielle to have another mate. 

I'm thinking Danielle never signed up for this!

Its crazy city.  I think Danielle will run again!

BTW did anybody notice one of Danielle's eyelashes was at half mast!  Lol

Yes crazy as it seems!  Nick is the stay at home dad!  Speaking of which how many children do they have?  I know they have the baby but they always talk about the children.

April has an older son, apparently predating her relationship with Nick.  Son (I don't remember his name)  played keyboard at their "commitment ceremony."  That's the only other child that they've shown or talked about, besides baby Vera.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 4/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, SilverLake0315 said:

The plan is for Danielle to marry the next victim they lure into their situation. 

They are gonna need a bigger bed.

Clearly, Daniele isn't comfortable bringing in someone else and to be forced into a marriage so that Nick the thinker and tinker can stay at home and have deep thoughts about how to go about visualizing whirled peas. 

In her talking heads, her one eye looked like she may have accidentally glued it shut with her lash glue.

Garrick, he is such a dweeb. Dannielle would be better off without him. I don't understand how she puts up with him. I am done feeling sorry for her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, precious pupp said:

Jennifer seems kind of robotic, like a Manson girl.  Her affect is strange.  April is always wanting to add wives, and other than a monetary excuse, I don't get it.  One N Danielle is in way over her head, seems to me.  Very weird set-up.

Garrick is a horndog, period.  A freaking MONTH in Brazil?  He's lost it.

I agree, when Danielle first came back to them and they were sitting outside at the table, Jennifer looked completely zoned out. Her eyes were squinty and her mouth was open, she seriously looked like she was on something. Someone else mentioned they think she has a drug problem. I'm with you on not understanding what the women get out of it. They get nothing at all!! A woman with self esteem would never entertain this b.s.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

They are gonna need a bigger bed.

Clearly, Daniele isn't comfortable bringing in someone else and to be forced into a marriage so that Nick the thinker and tinker can stay at home and have deep thoughts about how to go about visualizing whirled peas. 

In her talking heads, her one eye looked like she may have accidentally glued it shut with her lash glue.

Garrick, he is such a dweeb. Dannielle would be better off without him. I don't understand how she puts up with him. I am done feeling sorry for her.

"Whirled peas," perfect!  😜  I can't wait for another wife to want to stay home and help Nick have his deep thoughts!  Bring it!

• LOL 2
On 4/17/2024 at 2:14 PM, ladyscorpio said:

I agree, when Danielle first came back to them and they were sitting outside at the table, Jennifer looked completely zoned out. Her eyes were squinty and her mouth was open, she seriously looked like she was on something. Someone else mentioned they think she has a drug problem. I'm with you on not understanding what the women get out of it. They get nothing at all!! A woman with self esteem would never entertain this b.s.

I came to post this exact thought - what on EARTH do the OG Nick wives get out of this arrangement? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/27/2024 at 4:00 PM, b2H said:

Re: Danielle and Ick.  Always remember and never forget:  They got divorced so Roberta could come to America to be married.  Danielle has no obligation to stay with Ick except for the kids.  They will eventually be old enough and she can leave.  I hope she is banking her portion of the TLC checks, so she will have a nest egg after all of this.  Divorced, she gets nothing from Ick.

I cannot see Garrick handing over 50% of the TLC check. If he's furious with Danielle just for some of her words there's no way he's going to give her money, And I would place a bet that the TLC check is only in his name.

• Like 3
On 4/16/2024 at 5:04 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I think the two blondes are married to each other and everyone has a job except Nick. 

Excuse you. Nick has a job. He's a professional thinker. No more important job than Nick pondering the secrets and mysteries of human existence.

• LOL 10

Hi, I slept right through Love in Paradise! Then the nurse woke me up with meds. What did I miss? Am  in the right place for SSW chat?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Hi, I slept right through Love in Paradise! Then the nurse woke me up with meds. What did I miss? Am  in the right place for SSW chat?

Glad you are here, how are you?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

No worries, you need your rest! It looks like the new season is going to be WILD. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am probably going to miss this chat with you lovies. Neighbor is going through domestic drama and I have the feeling I am going to have to babysit her for the foreseeable future and I...don't know if I want to do it. I need to set some boundaries but will hold her hand for a little while. Type with you all soon (I hope 🤞)!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I am probably going to miss this chat with you lovies. Neighbor is going through domestic drama and I have the feeling I am going to have to babysit her for the foreseeable future and I...don't know if I want to do it. I need to set some boundaries but will hold her hand for a little while. Type with you all soon (I hope 🤞)!

You are a good person. I'm sure HR will give you a pass. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

You’re a good neighbor/friend.  Definitely set those boundaries.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No worries, you need your rest! It looks like the new season is going to be WILD. 

I will try to watch Pillow Talk!

• Love 2

If a guy didn't tell me until the end of the date that he was already married, there would be no second date. Also, this guy needs more than a haircut, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Oh boy…hang in their friend hope it all works out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Hi all!!! 

Who knew there were so many polygamy people out there? 

Hahahaha, Justin and Becky's little polygamous noses are out of joint because they didn't shock the stylist. He was just "Oh yeah, I'm in a plural relationship, cool". LOL

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
8 minutes ago, judylo said:

Glad you got some meds! Hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Glad you got some meds! Hope you feel better soon. 

Boring meds, alas. The pain stuff comes later.

Oh, so the cuck is indeed sick. Sad.

• Like 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Oh no, kidney cancer. Sounds like he should be worrying about his health, not Ashley's BS dating. 

Right? I'm sitting here gawping like some kind of tropical fish! This man has a life threatening illness! But by all means, lets put all that aside and find a side piece for the wife. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2

Maybe this isn’t the time to pursue this.  She’s ready to pop.  He has “a touch” of cancer.  They have another child…maybe focus on these things first and just talk about what the future looks like.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm sitting here gawping like some kind of tropical fish! This man has a life threatening illness! But by all means, lets put all that aside and find a side piece for the wife. 

He sounds like he is handpicking someone to care for his wife when he is gone..that’s sad

• Sad 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Going for the follow-up scans is as scary as fuck, folks. Even under the best of circumstances when you are pretty sure you’re in remission.

Yup been there. Still doing that. 

• Hugs 9