Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I tuned in late. Just when the nick girls were tag teaming Danielle. Once again she is overwhelmed. They want to guilt her into staying.  I’m scared of those gals. It’s cultlike

I agree. Its Cult 101. The sappy sweet smiles on their duplicitous faces make my blood run cold. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. Its Cult 101. The sappy sweet smiles on their duplicitous faces make my blood run cold. 

They are terrifying in their determination to get Nick another woman to have sex with.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Naeem is BAKED. He didn't go to the bathroom, he was ripping a joint. 

Is that why he can't say a word without mumbling? Speak up dude!!! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Danielle why do you think Natalia would want to talk to you? She's dating Garrick. If you wanted to date a woman, divorce Garrick and find a woman! 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Oh, here we go. "Oh these little women and their emotional fluffy lady-brains! So adorable, and they ALL have vaginas! For me to put my penis in! But they insist on talking with their little lady mouths" 

He is so, so, SO gross. Now he's off to knock boots with Natalia while Dannnnnnnielle runs the business and looks after his children. Now would be a great time for her mother and father to talk some sense into her. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dannnniellllle thought that if she gave in to Garrick’s demands, things would be okay. Sorry, dearie.

She lost him years ago. He got his divorce so not sure why he is continuing with the BS

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Doesn't Garick have a job? How can he just jet off to Brazil for 6 weeks? 

Oh yeah Ashley and her man were absent this week. I wanted to find out if he's really dying. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Dannielle. My goodness. LEAVE. He does not love you. He is done with you. The fact that you honestly believe he might consider staying in Brazil and abandoning his children Speaks. Volumes. 

Lawd, child. Seek therapy!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
Just now, SilverLake0315 said:

Dannielle. My goodness. LEAVE. He does not love you. He is done with you. The fact that you honestly believe he might consider staying in Brazil and abandoning his children Speaks. Volumes. 

Lawd, child. Seek therapy!

I'm sure Dr. Ashley could provide some therapy! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm new to this show so forgive me ignorance. If the three blondes aren't married to Nick, two of them are married to each other, right? Who is Danielle married to then? I don't understand how this works in whatever state they live. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's going to "open her own practice"?? Garrick is so crazy stupid it defies the imagination. 

He can’t think properly without blood flowing to his skull!

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I'm new to this show so forgive me ignorance. If the three blondes aren't married to Nick, two of them are married to each other, right? Who is Danielle married to then? I don't understand how this works in whatever state they live. 

Also in the previous season she “married” the whole family in a weird ceremony they had. Nick wore a flashy suit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Don’t worry I’ve been here a while and I am still confused. I think the two blondes are married to each other and everyone has a job except Nick. 

• Like 2
(edited)

So Nick's plan is to keep acquiring wives two by two so the women can keep marrying each other, while he lounges at home and shops for bigger beds?  That's not polygamy, and it's not really polyamory, right?  If he just wants to collect wives, I'm not getting why they have to marry each other.

I am new to this show - my favorite podcaster does recaps and I had to see for myself.  But I am a Day One Sister Wives watcher and something about the behavior of many of these men is so weird to me (shocker).  Justin, Naeem, Shane - they all seem so badly to want another wife, but when their original wives go girl shopping for them and they finally meet face to face, it's like the men sit there like deer in headlights, mumbling "heh heh" like Beavis and/or Butthead, staring at their wives to get things going while they act like they'd rather be anywhere but at a table with their wife and potential side-piece.  If they want another "wife" so bad, their mannerisms sure show the opposite.  It's like they all want the thrill of the chase but once Wifey brings a real-life Lady #2 to the table, they want to turn tail and run back to their blanket fort because girls are scary.

I mean, Kody Brown is nothing to aspire to but at least he was the leader (in his own mind).  All of these men, hands down, proclaim to want the women without any of those silly hormonal emotions.  How any of them found even one woman to commit to them is beyond comprehension.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was a girl in the 70's we all wore skirts that short! 

I was a girl in the 90's and I wore some short skirts. Lol. I remember rewatching Fear with Reese Witherspoon and commenting how short her skirt was. I find an old pic of me a few days later in a skirt shorter. I miss that body. 

I haven't watched yet because I am job hunting and Ick makes me rage in the brain. Must be Ol Lucifer keeping me busy so I don't allow my hubs a sister wife. Except he already has one. Her name Is Electra, she's hairless Feline and bossy. Take that Ick. 

I take back not minding Nick. He is running a cult. Run Danielle. Far. Away. 

The other Dani is losing my sympathy. She is helping that fool run a grooming mail order bride enterprise and its creepy AF. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Maybe that was part of god talking to him in the garage. Telling Garrick he looks good in tank tops.

Clearly that God hates and rebukes us that we are subject to the vision of his smedium tiny chest. Shudder. 

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, SilverLake0315 said:

Naeem and Nailah are just not doing it for me. I find them beyond boring. 

They seem to like and love each other. She comes off willing and into this. And home girl has FAB PELO. Fab. LOVE.

They seem normal. We don’t come here for the normal and sane. We come for the insane but delusional over share famewhores. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

So Nick's plan is to keep acquiring wives two by two so the women can keep marrying each other, while he lounges at home and shops for bigger beds?  That's not polygamy, and it's not really polyamory, right?  If he just wants to collect wives, I'm not getting why they have to marry each other.

My theory is that way, if anyone flies the coop, he's not stuck for alimony. And doesn't have to kick in for the divorce. 

He's such a creep. And the wives are creepy too. Those Children of God smiles! Yikes.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Jennifer seems kind of robotic, like a Manson girl.  Her affect is strange.  April is always wanting to add wives, and other than a monetary excuse, I don't get it.  One N Danielle is in way over her head, seems to me.  Very weird set-up.

Garrick is a horndog, period.  A freaking MONTH in Brazil?  He's lost it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, precious pupp said:

Jennifer seems kind of robotic, like a Manson girl.  Her affect is strange.  April is always wanting to add wives, and other than a monetary excuse, I don't get it.  One N Danielle is in way over her head, seems to me.  Very weird set-up.

Garrick is a horndog, period.  A freaking MONTH in Brazil?  He's lost it.

VERY Manson girl vibes.

• Like 4
On 4/15/2024 at 9:08 PM, Red Bridey said:

This is really crazy!  They are in sexual relationship with both Nick and a woman in the group. The two older wives have each other.  They are way to anxious for Danielle to have another mate. 

I'm thinking Danielle never signed up for this!

Its crazy city.  I think Danielle will run again!

BTW did anybody notice one of Danielle's eyelashes was at half mast!  Lol

On 4/16/2024 at 7:04 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Don’t worry I’ve been here a while and I am still confused. I think the two blondes are married to each other and everyone has a job except Nick. 

Yes crazy as it seems!  Nick is the stay at home dad!  Speaking of which how many children do they have?  I know they have the baby but they always talk about the children.

• Like 2