Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 3/29/2024 at 8:20 AM, Chalby said:

Oh yes, Nick definitely is running a scam, and I'd bet money that they'll eventually all apply for social assistance. The women are entitled to assistance if they don't have a 'partner'. As long as he doesn't marry them, he'll have a good life of leisure.

Aren't the wives married to each other in pairs? Isn't that part of why they need another, so Danielle can marry her? Or are they not legal marriages? 🤔

On 4/1/2024 at 9:37 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m on no apps and it’s too much for me.

Right? Just THINKING about it makes me tired.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, princelina said:

I speak Spanish and my BIL is from Brazil and his family speaks Portuguese - some things sound very familiar and some not at all!  But I've noticed that Garrick talks into the translator the same way he would talk to someone who doesn't understand a lot of English 😂

That's because he is not fluent in English either.

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, princelina said:

I speak Spanish and my BIL is from Brazil and his family speaks Portuguese - some things sound very familiar and some not at all!  But I've noticed that Garrick talks into the translator the same way he would talk to someone who doesn't understand a lot of English 😂

My SIL is Brazilian and the pronunciation is different and very obvious, but I couldn't tell based on his terrible language skills.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

My SIL is Brazilian and the pronunciation is different and very obvious, but I couldn't tell based on his terrible language skills.

Yes - I mostly notice it from Portuguese children's books they get for my nephews - some words are the same or similar to Spanish and some are so different they could be Chinese or something!

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 4/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nathalie’s mom and Dannnnielle look like the mothers watching their kids get engaged.

Dannnnnnielle: "Did she say yes?!"

me: "He doesn't know, dumbass. He doesn't speak her language."

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 2:14 PM, princelina said:

Sadly, I think she has no one to advocate for her, which is how she ended up in this "family" to begin with.  The other sad thing is that how helpful are any of the families?  First Dannielle's family is not at all, nor are most of the ones we see here - they're all so afraid of being "judgmental" that they won't intervene or speak truth. 

This is a symptom of where we're at in 2024. If you disagree with anyone about anything, you're judgemental/hateful/bigoted/etc. Sometimes you need someone in your life to tell you that you're being a dumbass, but we've removed that from the equation.

On 4/9/2024 at 6:16 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is this where he uses the translator app to tell her about his sperm going into her brain so they become one? 

I figured Garrick would just have God tell her about the whole brain-sperm thing. I mean, God clearly spends most of his time talking to Garrick. Dude hears the voice of God more than the people in the Bible. 

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 4/10/2024 at 2:03 PM, SilverLake0315 said:

Aren't the wives married to each other in pairs? Isn't that part of why they need another, so Danielle can marry her? Or are they not legal marriages? 🤔

Right? Just THINKING about it makes me tired.

Yes, the original recipe wives are married to each other, and the expectation is that Danielle will marry the new wife. This keeps Nick free to, well, do whatever it is he does without any responsibility. If someone flies the coop he won't have to pay alimony or child support. And if these folks aren't practicing polyamory I will eat my crown, since I am the Queen of Romania. They drop so many hints about Danielle "doing what's expected" "can she handle ALL of what's expected?" No wonder the poor woman is shit scared. She clearly doesn't want to have sexy time with another woman and certainly doesn't want to marry one. But she's being badgered. It makes me so sad for her. She deserves a loving partner of her own choosing. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
On 4/12/2024 at 10:21 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

They drop so many hints about Danielle "doing what's expected" "can she handle ALL of what's expected?" No wonder the poor woman is shit scared. She clearly doesn't want to have sexy time with another woman and certainly doesn't want to marry one. But she's being badgered. It makes me so sad for her. She deserves a loving partner of her own choosing. 

Yea, saw a thing on FB where apparently people have labeled Danielle as homophobic because she doesn't want to be intimate with a woman. 

That's where we're at folks. If you're not willing to do something that makes you uncomfortable, we're gonna "phobic" you until you comply! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
On 4/12/2024 at 9:13 AM, JayDub1987 said:

I figured Garrick would just have God tell her about the whole brain-sperm thing. I mean, God clearly spends most of his time talking to Garrick. Dude hears the voice of God more than the people in the Bible. 

As I am a student of the Bible, I will share this elementary rule for when you think God is talking to you: He does not tell you to do things that go against what the Bible says.  Just because polygamy happens in the Bible (along with murder, rape, etc) does not mean God approves or it is part of how He wants us to behave.  The fact that Garrick's "pastor" does not get this shows that he is a charlatan.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, princelina said:

As I am a student of the Bible, I will share this elementary rule for when you think God is talking to you: He does not tell you to do things that go against what the Bible says.  Just because polygamy happens in the Bible (along with murder, rape, etc) does not mean God approves or it is part of how He wants us to behave.  The fact that Garrick's "pastor" does not get this shows that he is a charlatan.

I’ve read the Bible a lot, and came to the same conclusion. I don’t recall God telling people to marry multiple women, and it seems like every time somebody did it, it resulted in misery, chaos, murder, anger, and everything else that TLC is hoping for. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Religion just seems like a very convenient excuse for these folks. They treat God like their imaginary friend who visits them in their garage occasionally, like Snuffleupagus visits BIg Bird. I thought it was very telling that when Garrick was talking about what was important about marriage, he said it wasn't about the ceremony or the vows but how they feel about each other. Uh, isn't the spoken vow (and all the pomp and circumstance that may or may  not accompany it) the most important thing to you if you're uber-religious and getting married? If not, why marry these women at all? Just live/date/fornicate with them. Don't confuse your kids with this endless "search" for additional wives.

Not a lick of sense amongst any of them sadly.

Actually...Natalia seemed smarter than I expected. When she wasn't talking about loving/marrying Garrick, she seemed pretty savvy and on the ball. Did it also say she was studying to be a lawyer or some such? If she's in it for the money, she better work on "designing" better jewelry for the sisterwives. (The ring and necklace were both My Sisterwives' Closet worthy.) 

Edited by taragel
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Three women in bikinis for kitchen art? Is that Garrick’s wet dream on canvas?

Only if he can cry over them.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m here !!! I thought Danielle escaped, I was hoping she wouldn’t go back

I think a road trip to deprogram Danielle is in order. 

Garrick. That was not God. That was just some excitement in your man bits. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is Dannnnnnielle's family. Why do they go along with this? Why is no one getting in their dumb, bovine faces and yelling "ARE YOU INSANE? SNAP OUT OF IT!"

I think they are worried about being cut off. I like to think they have Garrick’s number but are afraid Dani will cut off contact if they disapprove.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2

One n Danielle makes me sad.
Multi n Dannnielle makes me want to shake her and tell her to get away from her penis obsessed husband.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Dannniellllle: Yeah, we thought about what could happen in the future if there’s no pre-nup in place.

Me: You are a lying liar who lies. There is no fucking way in hell that you and that idiot ex-husband of yours, Lord of the Black Tank Top, gave it a second’s thought because God always gets it right.

Naeem wants to get his dick feet wet.

Doesn’t one have to be “together” before you break up? As in Keisha?

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m in attendance. And hoping God speaks to me during the show.

God spoke to me and said don't be like these idiots. 

• LOL 5