Type keyword(s) to search

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I saw it again last night!  I picked up on so much more than I did the first time.

Same! But honestly? I really loved it and wanted to see it, and Steve Rogers Johnny, Blade, and all the other Easter eggs! Plus:

Shirtless, sculpted, RIPPED HUGH JACKMAN!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, this is a bummer. I got the soundtrack from iTunes, and was bopping away in my car, listening, and then realized..."Like A Prayer" wasn't included! Did Madonna refuse to let it be included in the soundtrack, but let them use if for the movie? And here I was getting ready to imagine Wade and Logan, especially LOGAN at the end, while listening to the song.

It was extra--but only the ending soundtrack, whatever that means, and I suspect not the full song. Dammit.

Really, Madonna?

ETA: Yup. She wouldn't allow it.

Madonna said No to Like a Prayer on DeadPool & Wolverine Soundtrack.

Ugh. Well she released both versions on YouTube, but that’s just lame!

I’m still trying to get someone to see it with me the second time!

3 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I was kind of mad at Deadpool when he handed Logan a shirt and told him to put his "greasy tits" away.

You were more than happy to be naked in the first movie, Ryan Wade! Nobody’s stopping you from doing it too!

• Like 1

I would have thought by now, no one was unspoiled by this movie. But last night, there were a couple of guys in front of me who shouted when they saw Henry Cavill-“Henry-FUCKING!Cavill!” To be exact. And Also thought Chris Evans was Steve Rogers. The end credit scenes had all of us laughing. There were gasps and applause when Snipes slo-mowed in as Blade and Tatum’s nonsensical dialogue had them 😂😂😂

Just as Ryan’s double dancing to “Bye-Bye-Bye!”

I am CHOMPING at the metaphorical Bit until I can order this on Blu-ray 4K!!!!

• Like 2

I’m seeing it again tomorrow! 😀😀😀😀😀 The girl I’m seeing it with hasn’t seen it yet and hasn’t managed to be spoiled, so that should be fun to see her react!

• Love 2
On 8/14/2024 at 8:09 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Shirtless, sculpted, RIPPED HUGH JACKMAN!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

The long haired biker leather version of Logan? Dear mercy me. All of them were great, but that one especially.

• Like 1
(edited)

Saw it again tonight, and you know what, Wade? Even if Johnny said those things, you’re STILL the one that opened your trap and got him killed!

Emma clearly had a ball playing Cassandra. That line about flicking the bean to Enya was pretty funny. And love her or hate her, Blake and the kids in their cameo were fun too. I normal despise Matthew McConaughey but he was funny as Cowboypool.

I was not aware that the guy playing Peter lost his son. So sweet to dedicate the film to him.

I love that Logan caved and gave Dogpool one pat before leaving…before Wade called him back that is lol

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 1

I was listening to an oldies radio station on my way to work this morning, and "Bye, Bye, Bye" came on.  Normally, I'd switch stations, but, thanks to Deadpool, I just had to listen to the whole thing.  

• LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

I was listening to an oldies radio station on my way to work this morning, and "Bye, Bye, Bye" came on.  Normally, I'd switch stations, but, thanks to Deadpool, I just had to listen to the whole thing.  

Same! And instead of seeing JZ, Lance, Chris, Joey, and the ASSHAT, I see Ryan and his dance double!😂😂😂😂😂

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

That song was on an oldies station? 😭

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Anela said:

Our local "classic hits" station runs songs mostly from the late 70s to the mid 2000's. Meanwhile the more independent Top 40 stations, as opposed to the nationwide computer fed show will still have the occasional reach down to the 60s for a song but still the focus is on today's award winners

15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Same! And instead of seeing JZ, Lance, Chris, Joey, and the ASSHAT, I see Ryan and his dance double!😂😂😂😂😂

Same, same!  

15 minutes ago, Anela said:

I'm afraid so.  And an Elvis song came on right after it.

• Love 2

Deadpool 3 dancepool audition clip
Pegasus Explainer   Jul 30, 2024

Nick Pauley shared his audition experience for the opening scene of 'DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE' and his role as Ryan Reynolds' dance double.

• Like 1
(edited)

Ryan Reynolds reveals secret Deadpool & Wolverine Gambit scene most of us missed
By Nick Romano   August 27, 2024
https://ew.com/deadpool-and-wolverine-gambit-secret-post-credits-scene-revealed-ryan-reynolds-8701767 

If you're eagle-eyed enough, Channing Tatum's Gambit can be seen alive and well on one of the TVA monitors in that end-credits tag. On Tuesday, weeks after the film was released in theaters in July, star, writer, and producer Ryan Reynolds shared the scene on social media to give audiences a clear look.
In the secret Gambit moment in Deadpool & Wolverine — available to watch above — Gambit walks over the wreckage of bodies from that fight in the Void. His glowing eyes turn towards the camera and he just smirks as a portal opens, teasing his escape from the Void and future things to come for this character.

"*whispers* Marvel Sparkle Circle," Reynolds posted along with the video to social media, referring to the magical portals made popular by Doctor Strange and the sorcerers at Kamar-Taj. "A version of the sequence is in the film — on one of the monitors in the deep background of the TVA."

Edited by tv echo

Finally saw it over the weekend. I was wanting to yell at the screen near the climax when Logan was trying to bust down the big door to get to DP. Why was he doing that when he has razor-sharp adamantium claws that could treat that door like cheese?

11 minutes ago, Terrafamilia said:

Finally saw it over the weekend. I was wanting to yell at the screen near the climax when Logan was trying to bust down the big door to get to DP. Why was he doing that when he has razor-sharp adamantium claws that could treat that door like cheese?

Did we see him actually bust down the big door, or did it happen offscreen, because maybe that’s how he finally did it 😂

From what articles I could find, DVD for this comes out on October 24-yet not available to preorder from Amazon like I normally can for other movies. Like other movies I could order two months before release, but this movie doesn’t show up AT ALL.

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

From what articles I could find, DVD for this comes out on October 24-yet not available to preorder from Amazon like I normally can for other movies. Like other movies I could order two months before release, but this movie doesn’t show up AT ALL.

Disney probably hasn't decided how long to hold the exclusive rights for + subscribers 

9 minutes ago, Raja said:

Disney probably hasn't decided how long to hold the exclusive rights for + subscribers 

So, availability dvd/Blu-ray is contingent on how long it will stream? That wasn’t the case with all the other Marvel movies.

28 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, availability dvd/Blu-ray is contingent on how long it will stream? That wasn’t the case with all the other Marvel movies.

I'm just speculating.  Most Marvel movies came before Disney + launched and then we hit the COVID era. Now the Disney divisions need to start showing the shareholders some wins.