Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, LizzyB said:

This is the stupidest system I have ever seen.  Tokens? Mom's getting them or giving them or whatever?  This man is 34 frickin' years old. Nothing make sense.

Well, now, let's give it some time. It's like Candyland (but no candy).

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

This is the stupidest system I have ever seen.  Tokens? Mom's getting them or giving them or whatever?  This man is 34 frickin' years old. Nothing make sense.

There there. Put your head between your knees, breathe deeply. It'll be OK. Here, have a cookie. 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I did a tap dancing class as an adult. I learned that I cannot pick up choreography. I did not learn to tap dance. 

You do know that I read that as "a LAP dancing class", right?

• LOL 8
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

He wasn't following the diet closely? That's a shocker -- to absolutely no one.

I am sure he thinks it was a shock to the doctor as much as his weigh-in was a shock to him.

I've had patients walk with obvious Parkinson's shuffle or obvious MS foot drag and insist that they never tell anyone about their disease because it's not like people can tell.  I never had the heart to tell them just how obvious their symptoms actually are.   

• Sad 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Well, now, let's give it some time. It's like Candyland (but no candy).

What makes you think no candy (or baked goods) is involved? 

• LOL 2

During the first appointment with Dr. Nowzaradan, in response to the Dr.'s comment about William's mother's weight, she said she was going to follow the diet given to William. But she never looked liked she lost any weight, either. I wonder why Dr. Nowzaradan never mentioned that to her? She certainly wasn't setting a good example for her son (or improving her own health).

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

During the first appointment with Dr. Nowzaradan, in response to the Dr.'s comment about William's mother's weight, she said she was going to follow the diet given to William. But she never looked liked she lost any weight, either. I wonder why Dr. Nowzaradan never mentioned that to her? She certainly wasn't setting a good example for her son (or improving her own health).

William can't pick on mom because then she might stop being his taxi.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I am sure he thinks it was a shock to the doctor as much as his weigh-in was a shock to him.

I've had patients walk with obvious Parkinson's shuffle or obvious MS foot drag and insist that they never tell anyone about their disease because it's not like people can tell.  I never had the heart to tell them just how obvious their symptoms actually are.   

Same with the clients that I see.

"I been clean for 6 months" with a bong on the table.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@DropTheSoap, if you get Max, I recommend The Dog House. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll see a lot of really cute dogs.

I love this show! I'm watching the new season now. So many good doggos!

• Love 2

We spent two hours to watch this 600-pound guy lose 4 (four) pounds, ladies and gentlemen.  

Does William still think that any weight loss is good weight loss?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@DropTheSoap, if you get Max, I recommend The Dog House. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll see a lot of really cute dogs.

He’s only 60 pounds off! But losing is losing, right?

I'll check it out.

I watched the second episode of too cute where they have the lab mixes. One is going to be a service dog and they put a mini guide dog harness on it and the pup can't figure out how to stand up. Cracks me up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So we tried 'absent father', 'sports', 'ex-wife', now we have 'dead grandma'.  I guess the only thing we haven't tried is 'dog ate my diet instructions'.  Someone loan him a dog for a day...

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing this weigh-in will be a massive fail, followed by a lot of ridiculous excuses, after he blames the poor scale again. 

More confessions of cheating to the camera crew.   I bet Dr. Now had this shown to him before William's tootsies hit the parking lot. 

Month 10-588  lbs. down a pathetic 10 lbs.  

William's excuses are getting more absurd. 

(Next week, 20 March Delana)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

So we tried 'absent father', 'sports', 'ex-wife', now we have 'dead grandma'.  I guess the only thing we haven't tried is 'dog ate my diet instructions'.  Someone loan him a dog for a day...

My puppy loves eating paper. She'd be up for the job.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Im done with this guy. But will there be a walk in a park?

A walk in the soda aisle would be much truer to form! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Talk about burying the lede! His family thought his grandmother's death was his fault? I need to know more about this!

Craft your own story!  It's right there waiting for you, in the details: soda, uncle, lies, soda, grandma's dead and my whole family thinks I killed her.

• LOL 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why is the camera showing his stomach? 

For the same reason they show his boasts about cheating to the camera crew, the crew clearly shows who they dislike.   They really must not like William at all.  

William will never lose 70 lbs, and we'll never see him again.  By the way, Mom doesn't look any smaller either.   I'm glad Dr. Now fired William.  

Month 12-588 down 10 lbs, William keeps failing, and will never change.  

He's not looking too hard to find another job, there are Help Wanted signs everywhere.   

The walk in the park is wasted on William.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

William can't pick on mom because then she might stop being his taxi.

No... I meant Dr. Nowzaradan never said anything. In the past he has called BS on family members who've said they will follow the diet but obviously don't because there's no weight loss. 

• Like 3

Again 'I will show you'.  He isn't really motivated to lose weight, I think he is just obeying his mama because she will stop bringing him food if he refuses to at least pretend to try to lose weight.  Such a messed up family.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Craft your own story!  It's right there waiting for you, in the details: soda, uncle, lies, soda, grandma's dead and my whole family thinks I killed her.

I laughed out loud.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

I watched the second episode of too cute where they have the lab mixes. One is going to be a service dog and they put a mini guide dog harness on it and the pup can't figure out how to stand up. Cracks me up.

I saw a service dog in the grocery store tonight! Don't know what he does (looked like his leash was attached to the owner's belt), but he had a little canister (I assume holding poop bags) and a little collapsible water dish attached to his vest.

You reminded me of a video I saw years ago of a girl with a tiny mini-Schnauzer puppy in a life jacket. The girl would set her on her feet and she'd topple over onto her side. Then the girl would pick her up by the jacket's handle and say "you're fine"...ever since when I have an anxiety attack I tell myself "you're fine" in that girl's voice. (She was also getting a treat every time so I'm not actually sure who was training who...)

Ooh, a park!

• Love 7
Just now, lemoncake said:

I'm guessing he doesn't see a dr regularly. He must have hypertension, diabetes and a host of other maladies. Scary

The dude can't breathe...

• Like 2