Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: The Pirate Part Deux

• Start Topic

I am struggling to not FF every scene, but especially bringing in ten men for perimenopausal and menopausal women to firt with. Ugh! 

I love the OG Housewives, but I'm over the hypersexual chat. (Although Luanne's approach doesn't make me cringe) But I don't want to see Sonja debasing herself while drunk. I always feel in protective mode about her.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 10

I hate these types of HW parties. I also wouldn't enjoy watching a group of men in their 50s and 60s behave like this with young women (or men). It's such an unequal power dynamic.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3

I think  most of the HWs thought  the guys were too young,  or, as old as their  children . It's okay to flirt, I saw nothing  untoward.  Where they are staying, is beautiful,  but that white room of Dorinda's is driving  her mad, I'd of put up post it notes. 

Sometimes  Sonja  goes OTT, she very desperate  for male attention. 

• Like 11
On 12/14/2023 at 11:47 PM, funnygirl said:

"She loves to hear herself say 'a la francaise'." 😂

I have decided that add "a la Francaise," to the end of everything I cook, and wear.  Loafers a la Francaise, Spicy Salmon Bowl a la Francaise,  Cereal a la Francaise, Cardigan a la Francaise.  Eggs a la Francaise is a bowl of wet scrambled eggs with cream, Lu, bless her heart will never give up on them and I will never give up on Lu.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

I am loath to say this, since I really don’t like her and feel she is a problematic HW, but… *small voice* I’m enjoying Dorinda’s talking heads. Her impersonation of LuAnn as a spider was pretty funny and spot-on. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 12/31/2023 at 9:09 PM, ladle said:

I am loath to say this, since I really don’t like her and feel she is a problematic HW, but… *small voice* I’m enjoying Dorinda’s talking heads. Her impersonation of LuAnn as a spider was pretty funny and spot-on. 

I respect your opinion and even concede that much of what Dorinda says is on point. But all of her THs to me come across as drafted in advance, rehearsed-rehearsed-rehearsed, and delivered with a soap commercial enthusiasm. 

• LOL 4
On 12/17/2023 at 6:34 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I think most of the HWs thought  the guys were too young, or as old as their children. It's okay to flirt, I saw nothing untoward. 

Where they are staying is beautiful, but that white room of Dorinda's is driving her mad. I'd have put up post-it notes. 

Sometimes Sonja goes OTT, she is very desperate for male attention. 

Somehow the white closet doors in Dorinda’s room resemble both breasts and vaginas. 

Sonja 100% is desperate for male attention. It’s very sad and makes me cringe. I think that she thinks it’s one of the only aspects of her life that she can still somewhat control. 

Flashing her privates at the camera crew with breakfast stains on her robe. Farting in front of the camera crew. If I were her daughter I would beg her to stop.

• Like 7
(edited)

Did anyone else think that Peacock production wanted the viewers to understand that La Petite Plage and the Nao Beach male employees who joined the party were gigolos? 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did anyone else think that Peacock production wanted the viewers to understand that La Petite Plage and Nao Beach male employees who joined the party were gigolos? 

100% percent those men are on that island to wait tables and woo rich women for profit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

100% percent those men are on that island to wait tables and woo rich women for profit.

I only posted that because R & B put it out there!

The producers were less heavy-handed than usual with this! 

Good for Ramona.

Did she pay to service Sonja with the “Seal-doppelgänger”-who-thought-Lu-was-handsome? 

• Like 1
On 12/23/2023 at 10:02 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I have decided that add "a la Francaise," to the end of everything I cook, and wear.  Loafers a la Francaise, Spicy Salmon Bowl a la Francaise,  Cereal a la Francaise, Cardigan a la Francaise.  Eggs a la Francaise is a bowl of wet scrambled eggs with cream, Lu, bless her heart will never give up on them and I will never give up on Lu.

I always enjoy your posts à la Française, Baltimore Betty.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Somehow the white closet doors in Dorinda’s room resemble both breasts and vaginas. 

Sonja 100% is desperate for male attention. It’s very sad and makes me cringe. I think that she thinks it’s one of the only aspects of her life that she can still somewhat control. 

Flashing her privates at the camera crew with breakfast stains on her robe. Farting in front of the camera crew. If I were her daughter I would beg her to stop.

I'm sure it's normal to want a degree of attention from the sex you're attracted to, but the lengths Sonja goes to get it are abnormal. She's a beautiful woman, but her antics will run off any quality man. It makes me especially sad because Sonja started out such a charmer imo and was at times even the voice of reason on RHONY.

Same. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I loved the synchronized taken aback glances of every woman at the table when Kristen said, FYI, he didn't actually cheat on me.

Oh Kristen. Where there's smoke, there is fire. It would have probably ended the conversation a lot sooner if she had just said, we've worked through it and I feel like we are in a better place now, but it's still really hard for me talk about.

That said, it was quite nasty of them to pull up the article and be like, 75 transactions, Kristen? Really? Sure, no one believes Josh didn't cheat, but you don't have to throw that in her face.

• Like 4