Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06 : Farmer of the Opera

• Start Topic

Julia surprises Martina with an opera performance she will never forget; Guerdy puts Larsa on blast for broadcasting her cancer diagnosis; Lisa host the ladies in Palm Beach, where Julia begins to question her growing friendship with Alexia. 

airing 12/6/23 

I really think that Guerdy is over the top about Larsa telling the ladies about her cancer diagnosis. I get her point, but why tell her then? Tell her when she wanted to tell everyone. Oh, I still can’t stand Larsa.

Edited by Ladybugnine
  • Like 5
(edited)

“She was going to tell the girls anyway”.. she wasn’t telling them she was selling a house or got a new job she was telling them she has CANCER … where is the disconnect in this? Larsa it WASNT your news to tell .. point blank period 

Larsa is just gross trying to defend this .. would she rush to be the first to tell that someone died before the family knew cause well they were gonna find out anyway or someone was pregnant she would rush to give that news cause ya know the guys gonna find out eventually anyway …. she’s nasty and an attention seeker who will use ANYTHING to get that attention 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

The look on Martina's face when Julia was singing was so sweet. I love love! Julia worked really hard to do something personal to celebrate her wife, and I think it's beautiful. And I'm so happy Martina is healthy. (and Guerdy, too!) She did better than I ever could, that's for sure. 

Larsa is gross and she just lies to lie. She wasn't trying to help Guerdy by telling the other women, she was literally gossiping. She told a couple other random women, not sure if Guerdy knows them or not, at her stupid welcome home party for Marcus. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Martina was delighted  and so proud of Julia, that was a moment. 

Larsa is just stupid, the bad news was not hers to tell, and when she said " she was going  to tell them anyway " I realized just how stupid she is.

She wanted to bring her boyfriend  on the girls trip, how old is she, 16. She really  offers nothing  to this show.

Alexia  is strange,  she would have to ask Todd, if she shared a room with Julia,  huh? Julia, you don't  need her friendship  imo.

Lisa mentions Lenny all the time, I'm not even sure, she's sure about Jody, or if she's talking  herself  into a real relationship  with him. Bonkers. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

Julia looked so nervous and I was so damn proud of her for going through with it AND sounding amazing! I don't think I've ever said that about anyone on any of these damn housewife shows. I also loved how happy Martina was. This was the highlight of the season for me. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

No Larsa, you cannot bring Marcus on the girls trip! 

I hate how some of the women were trying to help Larsa justify what she did. Guerdy has every right to be upset.

Yes, this.  Minimizing or trying to justify what Larsa did is just disgusting.  No matter how it's colored, Larsa was all kinds of wrong and out of line by sharing and gossiping about Guerdy's diagnosis.  That Larsa can't see that tells me all I ever want to know about her.  I forward through and don't watch any of her scenes when she's alone or with Marcus. 

Lisa going on and on and on about Lenny and the girls asking her to stop talking about him.  Then Lisa saying in a talking head that it's none of their business... well, you made it their business Lisa and they're asking you to stop talking about him.  If they're tired of it and we're tired of it, I can only imagine how tired of it Jody is. I really hope Lisa is getting some therapy. 

Julia singing for Martina was one of the most beautiful, heartfelt gifts of love that I've ever seen.  Julia was so nervous, powered through and Martina's face as she watched was just incredible! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The singing wasn't great let's face it, but it really didn't matter, Martina loved it, it actually made me cry. It was a very sweet moment.

Larsa is a terrible person, who does terrible things and then lies to cover it up. She lied straight to Guerdy's face when she said Guerdy didn't tell her not to say anything. Larsa just doesn't know what the word confidential means. I think she is that stupid.

Lisa needs to stop with the Lenny talk.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

You guys don't know how I suffer for watching this show. 

Everytime they air a new episode, I check to see if they've added subtitles. When I press play, this particular episode always started at the point where Julia is HOWL SCREECHING when rehearsing for her 'opera' and it's HORRIBLE. And then I find out there are no subtitles available yet.

I tried 5 different times in the past few days and always with the howl screeching! 

Today I got my subtitles and I get to watch the stupid episode and I don't have to hear Julia operaing again!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Okay now I've watched the episode.

Julia's performance was better than any of her rehearsals. She did really good! I loved seeing Martina's smile and the tears in her eyes. It was such a lovely moment ❤️  Well done, Julia! 

Larva is an asshole. I'm glad they told her to leave Mucus home. (tm Baltimore Betty!) Mucus deserves a holiday from her vajayjay.

• Like 3
On 12/8/2023 at 12:01 PM, eclectcmoi said:

Lisa going on and on and on about Lenny and the girls asking her to stop talking about him.  Then Lisa saying in a talking head that it's none of their business... well, you made it their business Lisa and they're asking you to stop talking about him.  If they're tired of it and we're tired of it, I can only imagine how tired of it Jody is. I really hope Lisa is getting some therapy. 

The women were right. Jody is going to get tired of it. No one wants to hear their partner going on about an ex, even if it's in anger. She needs to find a therapist and vent to that person about Lenny. Her anger is also bleeding into her relationship with her children, which is sad. The pizza episode showed how distracted Lisa is by what she's going through. She could barely focus on her kids long enough to eat with them, and she was testy with them. 

Her anger is understandable, but she needs help. 

I admit to fast-forwarding through a lot of Julia singing, but I did like the expression on Martina's face and how pleased she was after. It was a very sweet moment. 

I'm wondering why Larsa is on this show. I don't enjoy her at all. Is it because she's dating Marcus Jordan? It seems like before that, all the talk was about her friendship with Kim Kardashian. Then she started dating Marcus and now it's all about the two of them. It doesn't appear she is interesting enough by herself. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, zenme said:

Just curious but what is, or does Marcus Jordan do other than be the son of Michael Jordan? Is he a ball player as well?

Yes, he plays for the UCF Knights, (I laugh at that because if you mix up the initials...), that is why he was away for five whole days that earned a welcome home party with a rented fake grass elephant.

Please do not ask me what the UCF is because I have no idea and don't care enough to Google him anymore.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 12/10/2023 at 10:53 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, he plays for the UCF Knights, (I laugh at that because if you mix up the initials...), that is why he was away for five whole days that earned a welcome home party with a rented fake grass elephant.

Please do not ask me what the UCF is because I have no idea and don't care enough to Google him anymore.

He played with the University of Central Florida Kings (the basketball team) when he was a college student. He is now 32, to be 33 in a few days. He also graduated from the same school (which is in Orlando) with a hospitality management degree. He has a sneaker store in Orlando (or boutique as he calls it). I have no idea what else he might be doing, except for being on social media with Larsa.

On 12/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, zenme said:

Just curious but what is, or does Marcus Jordan do other than be the son of Michael Jordan? Is he a ball player as well?

He is not a ball player. He was a basketball player in college with the University of Central Florida. He has a sneaker store in Orlando since then. I'm not aware of him doing anything else. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Really Nicole? One has to drive for two and a half hours to go from Miami to Palm Beach? Are you going to stop to have lunch at a proper restaurant on your way? Otherwise it takes about an hour.

Larsa is unrepentant. She keeps saying that Guerdy would have told everybody about her cancer diagnosis eventually, so it was fine her telling the women before Guerdy doing it. She is also not an intelligent person, and she is boring on top of that. 

As for being intelligent, Lisa is not either. I'm afraid Jody is mostly with her because she is famous. Her constant rants about Lenny are irritating, I'm sure for Jody, as well.

Julia and Kiki are the most attractive in this group of women. 

Alexia has to ask for permission from Todd regarding her sharing a room with other women, or is it only about Julia who is a lesbian? It is ridiculous either way. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

He played with the University of Central Florida Kings (the basketball team) when he was a college student. He is now 32, to be 33 in a few days. He also graduated from the same school (which is in Orlando, and not among the better Florida state schools) with a hospitality management degree. He has a sneaker store in Orlando (or boutique as he calls it). I have no idea what else he might be doing, except for being on social media with Larsa.

He is not a ball player. He was a basketball player in college with the University of Central Florida. He has a sneaker store in Orlando since then. I'm not aware of him doing anything else. 

I guess I did not pay attention to the date on the Google info.

His shoe boutique probably does well, athletic shoes go for big bucks, he has to have some money to date Larva, she does not strike me as a cheap date.

• LOL 1

Why does Alexia have to ask Todd if she can room with Julia? That was weird. I really thought she just wanted to room with Marysol but Julia thinks it’s because she’s a lesbian. 
I don’t know how Jody listens to all the Lenny stuff. At this point in time she doesn’t seem all that interested in moving out. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess I did not pay attention to the date on the Google info.

His shoe boutique probably does well, athletic shoes go for big bucks, he has to have some money to date Larva, she does not strike me as a cheap date.

He uses his father's name a lot. I wonder if he has a trust fund. Larsa might be interested in the Michael Jordan connection more than money.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why does Alexia have to ask Todd if she can room with Julia? That was weird. I really thought she just wanted to room with Marysol but Julia thinks it’s because she’s a lesbian. 
I don’t know how Jody listens to all the Lenny stuff. At this point in time she doesn’t seem all that interested in moving out. 

cause she is a lesbian and we all know us gay people cant control ours-selfs and will attack anyone who thinks we think are attractive .... Apparently to some people we gays have NO self control and apparently wanna have sex with everyone with our genitalia 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

cause she is a lesbian and we all know us gay people cant control ours-selfs and will attack anyone who thinks we think are attractive .... Apparently to some people we gays have NO self control and apparently wanna have sex with everyone with our genitalia 

I got that Julia felt that way and it’s very possible that Alexia thinks Julia can’t resist her. She is delusional after all. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
On 12/11/2023 at 7:58 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

As a straight woman, I always thought this was dumb. Why do so many folks assume gay people want to bang everything?

Maybe Alexia was trying to be funny? She was complimentary towards Julia’s looks/body, as straight women often are with one another. So she didn’t come across as homophobic there, but it was a weird comment to make about asking Todd. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

As a straight woman, I always thought this was dumb. Why do so many folks assume gay people want to bang everything?

Maybe Alexia was trying to be funny? She was complimentary towards Julia’s looks/body, as straight women often are with one another. So she didn’t come across as homophobic there, but it was a weird comment to make about asking Todd. 

I had an issue with Alexia asking Todd's permission, as well. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1