Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E10: How Am I the Mobster? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I kind of like that Drew's name is coming up for a change, especially since he's not happy about it.  And he's not doing a good job at defending himself here with Jake.  He's not as smart at this as he thinks he is.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 6

Oh, Jake vs Drew. This is interesting. FYI, I'm Team Jake, even if he suddenly became too laser focused on Drew just because he found out Drew wants him out (along with everyone). Yes, Jake, everyone wants you out. Focus on that.

Just now, iMonrey said:

I think it's a mistake for Emily to tell Drew about Bruce's lie. She had an opportunity here to take out on of the Reba guys but she's sticking with them.

I personally don't think so, because Dee/Julie were gonna tell Drew/Austin anyway, so it makes Emily still look good with them, which will make the potential Reba blindside better.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I personally don't think so, because Dee/Julie were gonna tell Drew/Austin anyway, so it makes Emily still look good with them, which will make the potential Reba blindside better.

Maybe. I'd like to think Dee and Julie realize they have to ditch Austin and Drew at some point. They can't all four make the final three.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I doubt it will happen but I’d love to see Drew blindsided. 

I'd like to think that Emily saying Bruce needed to use his idol strategically was maybe foreshadowing to him making some bold move that leads to this.  But everyone seems intent on getting Bruce or Jake out so I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Maybe. I'd like to think Dee and Julie realize they have to ditch Austin and Drew at some point. They can't all four make the final three.

No, but they can all make the final 4, where there is no vote.

I’m team Jake over team Drew, even though I think Jake had little shot at making it close to the end.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Lots of panic attacks this season, it seems. I don't think we've seen Katurah have to face a water challenge like this, right?

I wonder if it was sliding down into the water.  Like looking down at it.  I can see where maybe that would be intimidating if you have a fear.

• Useful 1

I'd say I wanted Bruce to win and maybe use his idol on Jake (the next biggest target), but there'd be no point since Katurah doesn't want to work with Bruce and I don't know that Emily does either.  So they couldn't do anything great.

Edited by LadyChatts

Now Katurah is throwing Julie's name out.  She isn't wrong with her reasoning, but of all the Reba members I want her to go least.  Dee's a bigger threat that is clearly being underestimated, Austin is safe, and I guess Drew is either not considered a threat or has the allegiance of Emily and Katurah.

You know, if the Reba 4 end up picking off Katurah, Emily, and Jake they deserve it.  This is their last chance to do something big.  

• Like 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Julie? Well, if she makes F3 she would maybe win. 

I don't know 100% that she would.  It would really depend on who she's up against, and if people are voting for game play I'm not sure she'd have the moves to back it up.

Oh....this is a surprisingly great moment for Bruce? He showed his dad side by comforting Jake, pretty much like a Dad lol

But Jake's 100% right in being wary on who to trust. Everyone DOES want him for a vote. Hell, even Emily does, to an extent.

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I don't know 100% that she would.  It would really depend on who she's up against, and if people are voting for game play I'm not sure she'd have the moves to back it up.

Gotta agree.  If Wiger was treated like she wasn't even in the finals last year, I'm not easily betting on Julie FTW

• Like 1

So I'm worried about Emily playing both sides, but now I'm worried she might be overplaying her hand with Bruce.  He doesn't seem like the type to appreciate the gameplay if she tried explaining her reasoning in a final 3 scenario.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I was just thinking that. So much crying and breakdowns. It’s getting exhausting to watch.

Don't put them in a combined season with the folks from Season 8!

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So I'm worried about Emily playing both sides, but now I'm worried she might be overplaying her hand with Bruce.  He doesn't seem like the type to appreciate the gameplay if she tried explaining her reasoning in a final 3 scenario.

Speaking of comps (i.e. Katurah's comp is Ashley Underwood), I'd say Emily's would be Sandra.  While that gets my ass kicked, I think Emily is at the point where it's "anyone but her" so I don't mind her going to the next level.  Given her struggles early, I can't blame her.

Jake's comp is Penner, but If Jon was on this season, he'd have been the sole survivor before the show even began

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm glad we have a jury that seems slightly bitter this season.

Yes, very bitter, both Kellie and Kendra have looks that kill. I feel like this group will voted with emotions and not by game play. JMO. 

• Like 2