Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E10: How Am I the Mobster? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I was never one who got irritated at the loved ones visits, but that was when the game was longer and it had been a month or more by that time.  But these fools blatting all over the place for a letter is silly.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Emily chooses all the women to join her. 

It's not the worst idea. I think choosing two Reba and one Belo was smart, especially if Emily believes Dee is the leader of Reba 4. 

I'm glad she picked Dee, but I definitely think this was another strategic decision.  Julie I think she was just being nice, but since Emily knows Austin/Drew are tight with Dee (or at least suspects it), maybe this is her way of trying to feel her out.

It does seem to have Austin a little worried.

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

It does seem to have Austin a little worried.

I was not surprised when I heard Austin say something along the lines of him being worried about "girls night". Like, what a surprise a man is intimidated by the mere thought of women hanging out. They could be.....CONSPIRING AGAINST THE MEN, OH NO!

I know Austin didn't outright say he was paranoid that the women would band together, but it felt implied because why else would he specifically say "girls night"?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I honestly wouldn't give a shit but maybe I'm just a cold hearted so-and-so. 

I’d be in it for the dinner and bed. I’m surprised the shower wasn’t included. 

Edited by dizzyd
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I do think this Sanctuary segment is needed. The women haven't really had a lot of screentime together like this, so it's good to see these four interact more.

I'm just glad Katurah had the chance to get away from Bruce and we get to hear her talk about someone else.

Oh wait, never mind lol

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I was not surprised when I heard Austin say something along the lines of him being worried about "girls night". Like, what a surprise a man is intimidated by the mere thought of women hanging out. They could be.....CONSPIRING AGAINST THE MEN, OH NO!

I know Austin didn't outright say he was paranoid that the women would band together, but it felt implied because why else would he specifically say "girls night"?

I meant, seriously.  If Emily chose Austin over Dee, that would be dumb.

Now if she chose Bruce....there wouldn't even need to be a vote unless Emily went back-to-back

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Every time we see Jake near a fire, I get worried he's about to have another episode.

The proper term was “pulling a Skupin,” but that took on a whole new meaning.

Oh, man, the soundtrack! Where’s the volleyball net?!?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

Hilarious how the ladies were so unbelieving of the Bruce tall tale while the guys were just the opposite. They’ve been inhaling all those farts and toxified their grey cells. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 4

The food? I would probably cry over. A letter from home? Not so much.

You realize the people who wrote these letters have no idea if these people were the very first ones voted out and never even got to see them.

• Like 2