Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

I seriously do not want to see anymore of Justine and her felon. They’re selfish smug trash. I don’t find their story compelling at all and my heart breaks especially for Mike’s kids since he doesn’t give a damn about them.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

This reminds me of a case I had. The employer required drug tests of workers who were injured on the job. The guy's result came back "inconsistent with human urine".

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

The pizza boy's baby?  You're a rotten asshole, Melissa.  Get off your pedestal.

She’s a bartender! It’s not like she’s a surgeon! Nothing wrong with slinging drinks or pizza but she acts like she’s above him when she does the same kind of work!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I seriously do not want to see anymore of Justine and her felon. They’re selfish smug trash. I don’t find their story compelling at all and my heart breaks especially for Mike’s kids since he doesn’t give a damn about them.

I mute them. Might be time to get another glass of wine when they come back on.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

She’s a bartender! It’s not like she’s a surgeon! Nothing wrong with slinging drinks or pizza but she acts like she’s above him when she does the same kind of work!

She also works for the post office. IMO there’s dignity in all work and I credit Louie for working when so many on this show just don’t.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She also works for the post office. IMO there’s dignity in all work and I credit Louie for working when so many on this show just don’t.

Totally agree. My grandfather was a mail carrier - it’s a good job with benefits and a pension (or at least it was then). But the way Melissa looks down in Louie us just gross. That’s your man, Melissa, damn.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The hot tub is on the roll!

Here's a new venture for Shawn and Chance - fill up that hot tub on the bed of the tow truck and offer mobile tubbing services. UberTub.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

He could be a rapper.  That is the #1 career of our felon friends.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Guys, I can't say it here because it's a spoiler, but please look up what Justine named that poor baby.

I have so many thought on that. Snarky. All of them.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

They don't have a home, but her tatas look great. 😉. Priorities, people.

I keep thinking of an old SNL skit that ended with the line, "They never did get the car off blocks, but they were good people."

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why is Justine having this conversation in front of the kids?

Because she is a self centered selfish unfeeling tactless piece of trash.

Just now, kacesq said:

Don’t worry, Justine’s oldest kid. mommy needs to exploit your pain for D List fame and a check.

No aptly named Joy tonite?

The night is young. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I made a batch of brownies (Whatever Floats Your Boat recipe) this afternoon because I needed a chocolate fix. It was a big mistake.

Chocolate definitely floats my boat.  Sounds yummy!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Wasn’t she already planning on a C section? What is all this unnecessary drama? Oh FFS. 

Right? She had a scheduled C section! If her baby's "too big" a C section is the best way to go. Does she have gestational diabetes? That can lead to a big baby. And not for nothing, when you do an ultrasound when you're almost at term, there's not a lot of room in there. She is a drama queen. 

• Like 4