Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They all warned her not to marry Jed right out of high school. But she was pregnant and her mind was made up. She kicked him out when he started passing counterfeit bills. 

When she saw Logan on his motorcycle, it was love at first sight. They married within a few months. Then one day, while she was pregnant, she came home early to find him in bed with her maid of honor.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

When she saw Logan on his motorcycle, it was love at first sight. They married within a few months. Then one day, while she was pregnant, she came home early to find him in bed with her maid of honor.

Who was her best friend since she was a little girl. She threw them both out and now she makes it on her own.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How well I remember my wedding shower! Everyone buttonholed me and told me not to marry my husband, then a brawl broke out. Memories!

Pretty much how the wedding will be. This is just a rehearsal.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She was lucky to get the job at Applebee's up at the mall. The manager used to work with her daddy at the mill, so he gave her a chance. He's never regretted it. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She was lucky to get the job at Applebee's up at the mall. The manager used to work with her daddy at the mill, so he gave her a chance. He's never regretted it. 

Then, she saw Cinnabon and things changed forever 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Chance isn’t wrong about the eviction. My friend had to evict her ex when he refused to leave her house. Well, she started the process - the threat of legal action scared him and he left. But he had tenant rights because he’d been there for like a year.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Can't he live in the limo?

Sadly I don't think he was able to purchase it with the negative dollars in his checking account.  At least he still has his truck and his rims.  The rims were for the girls.  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Oh! We're done! Ok bunkies! Thanks for the memories! I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week and checking in on Blaine and Brenda, the first solid couple to come out of this show.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1