Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How is he calling her if his phone's in the toilet?

I'm sure he always had a burner.Or has spent a small fortune on a newer, fancier, replacement phone.

• Like 6

The town male ho?!? Oh, no! I thought the whole Bobo situation had a bit of a lovers’ quarrel vibe.

Did he put that phone in rice? How’s he calling?

• Like 5

Ah my friends so happy to have spent Friday night with you! Last 2 weeks were torture! See some of you Sunday and Happy New Year!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

“I need to get to the bottom of this.” NO YOU DON’T. JUST BREAK UP. Concentrate on raising your FOUR KIDS as a single parent and leave the detective work alone OH MY GOD.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Well, bunkies, its great to have the band back together again! New England peeps, make sure you have plenty of milk and bread and beer! Check in with your PO. Don't talk to any bitches. Have a great weekend! MWAH!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

How much fun was that? This is what I’ve missed for two weeks! Love you all. Mwah. Think of me tomorrow night when I’m dragging logs into the house for the wood stove, just in case the power goes out. Life in New England in the winter is never boring. Hopefully I’ll be back snarking on Sunday. Have a great weekend, folks.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Night everyone! Remember to get your IUDs checked in case Shawn shows up next week. 

I hope menopause is sufficient enough to prevent pregnancy. I'm told that women get pregnant just through proximity to Shawn.

SO GREAT to chat with y'all this week. The last month has been rough and I enjoy chatting about these episodes with like-minded friends. Have a great week and for those of you who get snow, hunker down, enjoy some baked goods and stay safe and warm!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Yes my phone

Everything is wonky

I'm on my laptop and it's all wonky until I go to full screen. Mmph.

On the bright side, we will all be relieved to know that Lindsay's IUD is still firmly in place

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm on my laptop and it's all wonky until I go to full screen. Mmph.

On the bright side, we will all be relieved to know that Lindsay's IUD is still firmly in place

Well thank heaven for that!

This is weird, but I shall soldier on

" I can almost promise you" isn't a promise at all 

4 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Well thank heaven for that!

This is weird, but I shall soldier on

At least your phone isn't in the toilet 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Hi everyone. Take the time to tell your family how much you love them and that they mean everything to you. And then move to the other side of the country without them.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Did Chance expand his empire to take up web design? Primetimer is looking a little shaky here, but come on, baby, you can do this! We can’t handle another Friday without our LAL chat!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3