Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I made lemon ginger scones the other day. Its criminal how easy they are to do. From the fleeting thought "Hmmm, I'd love a scone" to taking that fresh baked goodness out of the oven? Thirty minutes, tops. 

Feel free to stop by any time with your recipe and your wooden spoon!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Wait. She proposed to him with her $200 chain and now she’s demanding an engagement ring? Of course she is. Never change Lindsay.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made lemon ginger scones the other day. Its criminal how easy they are to do. From the fleeting thought "Hmmm, I'd love a scone" to taking that fresh baked goodness out of the oven? Thirty minutes, tops. 

You can make them in a food processor. Perfect!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Note to Lindsey: I got married at the courthouse on very short notice. Conveniently, there was a bail bondsman located in the very same building. Just sayin...

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8

Just tattoo a ring on that finger. You change men often enough.

Exactly! Takes no time at all!

Except NO dishwasher to help afterward :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm actually thinking of making bread tomorrow. Nothing better than how good your house smells while it's snowing outside. 

FFS Blane! Do not reproduce with this woman 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, no. Did Michael forget to tell his PO he’s moving just like he forgot to tell half of the children? He’ll pretend he’s staying up be closer to the kids. Yeah, that’s it.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I actually have a trusty wooden spoon! I’m an avid cook and my wooden spoon gets a lot of use.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I actually have a trusty wooden spoon! I’m an avid cook and my wooden spoon gets a lot of use.

I do too! I just don't usually have it in my car...

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So, is Lindsey going for anal bleaching?

I think she has an IUD and is getting it checked to make sure it's firmly in place. This is a decision I can fully support, and I don't say that often about Lindsey.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Damn parole officers and probation insisting that Mike meet the requirements of his probation.  Those jerks!  Justine is ready to put all of the drug selling and prison time behind her.  Don't they deserve a clean slate?  After all, Mike did enough of his time to qualify for parole!

She and Lindsey should have a joint whinefest about how cruel the system is.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Michael is much heavier now then when we met him, right?

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think so. He is gaining baby weight with Juju...

They have to keep the same size for their matching outfits. 

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

They bought a house? With what?

Just what I thought! And really, they went through the offer, negotiations, inspection, closing, long distance? Or did they fly back and forth? Never mind where they got the $$$. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Damn, hook up with a convict and there’s all these rules! Parole, probation! It’s so annoying.

Not to mention the irrational prejudice people have against harmless convicted felons!

• Like 4

Just what I thought! And really, they went through the offer, negotiations, inspection, closing, long distance? Or did they fly back and forth? Never mind where they got the $$$. 

And without getting full approval to move there.  So many holes in this story, we could strain spaghetti through it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

They have to keep the same size for their matching outfits. 

My husband swears that he matched his then-wife's weight gain pound for pound when she was pregnant. They had milkshakes every night and took bets on which of them would deliver first.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

If Michael is already the #3 rapper in RI, why don’t they just move there to be by his kids. With some hustle, he might make it to #2, rather than being #7431 in Vegas.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Door's always open! But I make my scones in the Cuisinart, save the wooden spoons for stirring the soup! Or the gravy. 

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

that child doesnt want him to adopt her .. why are we still pushing this?

Because Shavel won’t tell Quaylon that truth.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that child doesnt want him to adopt her .. why are we still pushing this?

It's so WEIRD.  I think they really think the boyfriend can't pick her kid up from school if they're not married.  Not true.

Also, damn the hairline on that wig is distracting.

• Like 4

Do we know anything about Mileah's dad? If he is a good father, or even a halfway decent father, there is no reason at all to legally sever his relationship with her so Qualon can adopt her. Adoption is supposed to be child-centric; it's not supposed to be about meeting the needs of the parents.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2