Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"What was he driving?" asks Chance, cagily. I mean, it could be any one of a number of people. He's trying to narrow it down. 

Chance has many people chasing him - Bobbo, Robbo, Lobbo, Lobo, Bozo the Clown.  They all want a piece of Chnace! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m watching an Ozempic ad and can’t help thinking that Oprah would have been much better off owning up to it from the jump instead of lecturing people about how they’ve been shaming her. Yeah, she’s the aggrieved party.

I’m so tired of celebs telling us they embrace their curves and we shouldn’t comment on it, they love themselves and then dropping weight and suddenly bragging about how healthy they are and happy they are now. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Pretty good!  The physical therapist is making sure my bee-hind hurts all the time after I do those tortuous exercises he gave me.  (Don't trust a PT who looks like he could bench press you!)

*flashes back to My 600lb Life*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

A data entry clerk and a customer service rep who is an ex-con.  Yep, they're buying a $400K house.  And they have to cover mortgage, insurance and HOA fees.  Yep, that adds up. 

And where is the down payment coming from???

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait a minute! Will Aris’ daughters have a better future now that Cameron is married to her?

You know Aris loves her child more than anything. She's just trying to make a better life for her by providing her with a tattooed, rapping ex-con for a daddy. Its the American Dream. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1