Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05 : A Night at the Opera

• Start Topic

Joining the shit-on-Larsa chorus to say she is a garbage person. She has an ugly spirit, and all the plastic surgery in the world won't make her beautiful. 

Holy moly, I can't wait for the reunion to see how she tries to talk her way around all of this - from her reaction to Guerdy's diagnosis, to telling people about it hours later, to questioning its validity. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6

Larva needs someone to deposit a boot up that sloppy ill shapen ass of hers!  How dare she question Guerdy's cancer diagnosis!  I'm praying that Mucus wakes up from his obvious blow job stupor and drops that hag for the heartless narcissistic harpy she is!  I feel bad for her children having a mother like her.

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Larva needs someone to deposit a boot up that sloppy ill shapen ass of hers!  How dare she question Guerdy's cancer diagnosis!  I'm praying that Mucus wakes up from his obvious blow job stupor and drops that hag for the heartless narcissistic harpy she is!  I feel bad for her children having a mother like her.

I love that you used my nicknames for those two, it warms my heart that you all read my posts!

I do find it interesting that Mucus settled for Larva the Narcissistic Hag, like there were no 25 year old women for him anywhere? What, other than sex can Larva offer him...me thinks it is a chance to be on the TV and for that privilege he will put up with her in every capacity. 

And now they have a podcast together, just as boring on air as in person, see Meredith and Seth, they are boring and nobody cares what they have to say.  I do not think anyone other than RHoM viewers will know about their podcast, "Separation Anxiety," how will they keep the conversation going past the I love you babes? 

Watching Alexia literally marching to the car in those ugly chunky heeled boots, she was totally marching because they looked so awkward to walk in.  She is trying ketamine therapy, I no nothing about it but I am sure insurance does not cover it, do we know if it works? I'd rather have jewelry.

Guerdy has enough of an uphill battle in front of her, I cannot believe she is carrying the weight of Larva's blabbering about her cancer considering Guerdy has gone public on social media about it, just don't tell Larva anymore of your secrets, move on.  

Martina arrives with the cutest puppy ever, she tells the others that she brought her dog to the event because the dog was at every treatment with her pretty much insinuating that Julia was not.  

The cameras are always on Larva's butt and not in a good way, I think production does not like her and think her ass is stupid, I mean they are not wrong.

Nicole looked beautiful, Kiki too.

All the build up and we still didn't hear Julia caterwall but she really did look beautiful.

• Like 9
44 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And now they have a podcast together, just as boring on air as in person, see Meredith and Seth, they are boring and nobody cares what they have to say.  I do not think anyone other than RHoM viewers will know about their podcast, "Separation Anxiety," how will they keep the conversation going past the I love you babes? 

They were soooooooooooooooo boring. And they only showed like 2-3 minutes of it. Who would want to listen to 60 minutes of that????

bored-alysonhannigan.gif

33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Adriana and her therapy K hole ....

That was one of the most bizarre things I've seen on TV in a while. Her switch from euphoria to pure, utter grief. My goodness. 

I knew Alexia wasn't going to miss the opera party. Like she would ever give up an opportunity to peacock on camera. 

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

That was one of the most bizarre things I've seen on TV in a while. Her switch from euphoria to pure, utter grief. My goodness. 

Tequila does the same thing, lol.

22 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

They were soooooooooooooooo boring. And they only showed like 2-3 minutes of it. Who would want to listen to 60 minutes of that????

Even that producer person at the table was scrolling on her phone wishing she had gone in to a different line of work.

"I love you babe," "We'll try not to fuck on the table during our podcast," is not riveting podcast material.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tequila does the same thing, lol.

And probably a lot cheaper. 

Just did a quick google search of ketamine treatments in South Florida. First of all, I was expecting 1; there are about 6! The average cost is about $500-$1000 per infusion!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
15 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Just did a quick google search of ketamine treatments in South Florida. First of all, I was expecting 1; there are about 6! The average cost is about $500-$1000 per infusion!

just go in the bathroom of any club in miami and you can get a bump for free LOL

• LOL 6
49 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Shocking not shocking about the price and availability. Do we think Ketamine will be the magic bullet she needs to learn how not to be an asshole?  But wasn't Alexia boo hooing that she is all alone in life and what happens if she needs help financially, etc...so she spends money needlessly on that crap and also, kicks up the party a notch with adding all sorts of furniture etc...for someone else's party, is she chipping in? Why couldn't they have the party indoors, Miami humidity is not a fun humidity, how are those women not sweating and their hair frizzing, I really mush have their secret. We have never seen anything but the enclosed porch where her piano is, she has such good taste (she says) but we never see it.

• Like 2

I did not think Larsa could get any worse and then this episode. First of all, not shocked that she is the type of friend that drops you as soon as she has a boyfriend. She actually said she would hang out with Kiki once Kiki got a boyfriend. The podcast is a complete snore. Who is listening to it? Then she talks about her and Marcus's relationship, as if him meeting her parents was some sort of huge step. The issue isn't your parents Larsa, it's your ex-husband and Marcus's parents!

Now she's questioning Guerdy's cancer. She must really think she's untouchable, throwing that accusation out there about someone. I really hope Guerdy reams her out the next episode. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

And yes, like we suspected after her comment "how do you know you have cancer", Larsa was questioning Guerdy having cancer. She said it openly in this episode. 

Why does Adriana think she is different than others? Parents and siblings pass, people divorce, their kids move out of the house. In fact the first two happened a long time ago. Why does she need the "treatment" of a psychedelic drug as she called it to feel better? And she didn't feel better, this was depressing and scary.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Adriana is so over the top. Does the ketamine really induce a crying screaming fit?

For Adrianna yes it does, so does a glass of water, the wind, a car ride, the grocery store, getting the mail from the mail box, any day with a "y" in it, etc....

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I couldn't  believe  Larsa, what a horrible  person, to question  if Guerdy  had cancer. I would  drop her as a friend  immediately. Her podcast was so juvenile, she really  is thick.

Ketamine  has worked  for some  people,  I don't  think  I could  ever do it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I think Guerdy is extremely smart. She knew Larsa was coming for her last season, so she set a trap for her. She tested Larsa by confiding in her and she was not surprised when Larsa blabbed her secret. Guerdy succeeded in exposing Larsa as the shitty person she is for everyone to see. Way to go Guerdy!

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
44 minutes ago, wallies said:

I think Guerdy is extremely smart. She knew Larsa was coming for her last season, so she set a trap for her. She tested Larsa by confiding in her and she was not surprised when Larsa blabbed her secret. Guerdy succeeded in exposing Larsa as the shitty person she is for everyone to see. Way to go Guerdy!

But in all fairness Larsa would blab about what is on someone's grocery list.

Guerdy didn't need to work so hard to expose Larva for the shitty person she is, we all knew it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, wallies said:

Yes, it was surprising she wanted to confide to Larsa of all people. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She told Julia, Adrianna, and Nicole before she talked to Larsa. At least, that's how it was edited. 

She confided to Larsa separately, and it's known she doesn't like Larsa. So, it was a trap.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She confided to Larsa separately, and it's known she doesn't like Larsa. So, it was a trap.

It only became a trap when Larsa did what she did .. had she been the person she told Guerdy she was and kept the confidence then it would have just been a conversation between two people building a trust 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It only became a trap when Larsa did what she did .. had she been the person she told Guerdy she was and kept the confidence then it would have just been a conversation between two people building a trust 

Larsa is so self absorded, she thought she had exclusive information to use in order to promote herself (and she did) because she has no other storylines than stupid welcome back parties for her boyfriend who was away for five days, and boring podcasts with the same boyfriend, that even her producer rolls her eyes at. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
On 11/30/2023 at 8:02 AM, luckyroll3 said:

bored-alysonhannigan.gif

I knew Alexia wasn't going to miss the opera party. Like she would ever give up an opportunity to peacock on camera. 

If that is "therapy" these days then I will pass. Sheesh. It's the med-approved version of an LSD trip. 

Julia looked lovely but I'm not looking forward to hearing her sing. If she really wanted to make it special for Martina, why not hire a professional opera singer? A person cannot just learn to sing opera... at least not at the level Martina wants if she's been listening to it. 

The only thing good about the podcast was Marcus' voice. He does have a nice voice. Larsa is dim, dull and annoying. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Correct. It was a test, not a trap. A test that Larsa failed miserably!

• Like 6

Separation anxiety with Larva and Mucus, okay! (Who was it that came up with the nicknames? They are a genius!)

On a serious note, who cares about those two. Just another howife podcast. Seriously. Who the F cares?!

What does Adriana care if Marysol is not coming? It'll be easier on her if she's not coming.

Okay I was moved by Adriana's k session. Julia is so beautiful even when she's crying. I look like a freaking tomato, all red.

Larva is an asshole. Now that she's got a boyfriend, she wants to hang out with him all the time and thinks Kiki needs to find a man so they can all hang out as couples. What a self-centered asshole. Wait til you're single and all your friends have men and you're the odd one out. It's not fun! And it's good to hang out with your friends, you asshole! 

Oh god I forgot we are going to have to listen to Julia's singing. Oh god.

Oh I can't watch this. I'll finish the episode another day.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Glama said:

Separation anxiety with Larva and Mucus, okay! (Who was it that came up with the nicknames? They are a genius!)

T'was me! I am so flattered to know I have anyone laugh.

Larva is not a hill Mucus should die on, she is an asshole.

9 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Julia looked lovely but I'm not looking forward to hearing her sing. If she really wanted to make it special for Martina, why not hire a professional opera singer?

Absolutely she should have gotten a music student studying opera at the very least, Julia will be channeling Florence Foster Jenkins.  I hope Martina is kind when she hears Julia sing, we have seen Martina's artwork and um, that was pretty bad so she should be kind and appreciative of Julia's, "singing."

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2023 at 10:00 AM, wallies said:

Correct. It was a test, not a trap. A test that Larsa failed miserably!

And in Larsa's idiotic mind because Guerdy was testing her, she must be lying.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
On 12/4/2023 at 9:07 AM, MaggieG said:

And in Larsa's idiotic mind because Guerdy was testing her, she must be lying.

On 12/5/2023 at 6:22 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Larsa seems like one of the least intelligent HWs I've seen on these shows. 

It’s pretty bad when Fox Force 5 on BH has more intelligence and would have treated Guerdy with more kindness. You don’t treat someone who’s dealing with such a traumatic ordeal the way Larsa did. 

• Like 4