Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E07: The Thorn in My Thumb LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Curious how these votes will go. Kaleb could be vulnerable but Katurah and Jake are in that group as well, so it's a 3-3 split. 

Blue is even more interesting because numbers wise they can just get rid of Drew and weaken old Reba but Bruce is annoying the fuck out of these people, so who knows. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I can't think of anything worse to eat on an empty stomach than TACOS.

I was just thinking this.  Tacos are one of my favorite meals, but I know what they do to my stomach when I've been eating normally and staying hydrated.  I don't think I'd want to be within a mile of that beach if I ate something like that on the conditions they've been in!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think Katurah will be in trouble. Dee is safe, Austin has an idol, Reba outnumbers Belo.

The other side is more of a tossup. Bruce, Kendra and Kellie were all Belo, they probably won't target Sifu, so maybe Drew or Emily.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Curious how these votes will go. Kaleb could be vulnerable but Katurah and Jake are in that group as well, so it's a 3-3 split. 

Blue is even more interesting because numbers wise they can just get rid of Drew and weaken old Reba but Bruce is annoying the fuck out of these people, so who knows. 

My feeling is Austin/Dee/Julie will stay tight, so either Kaleb/Jake/Katurah call their bluff and force a tie, or at least one of them flips.  I am nervous for Kaleb, because Jake may want to stay loyal to Belo.  Kaleb is more just a number for him that he might find expendable in this situation.

Jake wants to target Julie, because he considers her a weapon for Dee.  I'd be fine if Julie left, since I think she's not playing her own game anyway.

Why does everyone think Sifu has an idol?  

Oh, Drew left his advantage at the other camp in his bag.  I like seeing him kind of squirm for a change.

All this talk about them voting Bruce out means he's probably safe, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Drew left his advantage back at camp. That’s funny.

Nice shot of the dolphins, by the way.

I'm surprised they wouldn't get it for him.  I don't like Drew, but it seems kind of unfair because it's not like they expected this.  

I think Dee needs to be careful with this 'power position' mentality she has.  She might be good now, when she's got immunity and almost her entire alliance on this small tribe.  This may put a target on her back in the future.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

Dee not everyone wanted Kaleb out. Survivor is a numbers game and the side that wanted to keep Kaleb were outnumbered. That's all that happened and so the players saw no reason at that point in the game to go against the numbers. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:
12 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I can't think of anything worse to eat on an empty stomach than TACOS.

I was just thinking this.  Tacos are one of my favorite meals, but I know what they do to my stomach when I've been eating normally and staying hydrated.  I don't think I'd want to be within a mile of that beach if I ate something like that on the conditions they've been in!

Terrible joke aside, Tacos aren't great, but I love them.  However, it depends on the type of taco and what you put in it.  There are a ton of things that don't do well, but to each their own

• Like 1
  • Useful 1