Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E07: The Thorn in My Thumb LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must hold on for their lives during the first individual immunity challenge to earn safety and a reward at the sanctuary. Then, castaways must come to a consensus on who to vote out at tribal council where two people will be leaving the game.

Original airdate 11/8/23 

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

Kaleb miscounting the votes against him, but it’s still something to brag about.

Katurah still hates Bruce. Water is still wet.

”Dakuwaqa”?

Katurah with the title quote.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

”Dakawaqa”?

They used to show the merged tribe sitting together coming up with a new tribe name, making a new flag, etc. They don't anymore. Not even with expanded episodes. I bet production comes up with it now. They have to be running out of names.

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Eh, I’m getting tired of Katurah bitching about Bruce. 

That too.  Sorta wished there was a way for them to boot each other out of the game!

• Like 2

Does Austin not realize many people who thought they were in a power position because they had an idol have also gone home with the idol and the other million advantages they got in their pocket?  Not sure if I'd be too cocky over that.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

How can Kaleb trust any of these people now? 

He doesn't. But he doesn't have to trust them to find a way to manoever and work with them. Plenty of players have come from being almost out and finagled their way to the end because bigger threats emerged in the next days, they won immunity challenges, etc. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:
11 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

”Dakawaqa”?

They used to show the merged tribe sitting together coming up with a new tribe name, making a new flag, etc. They don't anymore. Not even with expanded episodes. I bet production comes up with it now. They have to be running out of names.

As mentioned, I'd just call it the Merged Tribe.  Of course, if you asked Curly Sue, that would be easier than a merged tribe name like C.A.T

Kellie is trying to tell Bruce, politely, to maybe not call out their alliance members in front of everyone.

Bruce considers that just being honest and that there's no malice there with what he did with Katurah.

Seriously, these people are making me root for Drew!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

So they are being divided into two groups.  Two people win individual immunity.  Whoever lasts the longest also gets a reward for their group.

Oh, and there's two people going home.  Winning group goes to TC second.  Dang-first person voted out tonight doesn't make the jury.  Second person does.

• Sad 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Oh I fucking hate this. Why merge if you're just going to split them into two groups and have two tribals. Total BS.

Especially when one person in each group is going to be immune.  Like, can we just go back to having one person win immunity, and everyone else vulnerable?  Because there's what, 5 people on each group that will be eligible to be voted for.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Oh I fucking hate this. Why merge if you're just going to split them into two groups and have two tribals. Total BS.

I'll stand by what I just said.  This is great, the stakes are lovely, but I do like the era where everyone that made merge made the jury.  This definitely could've been done before a merge