Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E07: The Thorn in My Thumb LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm surprised they wouldn't get it for him.  I don't like Drew, but it seems kind of unfair because it's not like they expected this.  

IDK.  It depends on when this season was taped

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I don't know - I think the Bruce idol reveal may have just convinced Katurah she can't trust you Kaleb and she may just say "fuck it" and vote with the Reba 3. 

I was just thinking that Kaleb may regret telling Katurah this.  Also, the way Jake says they are going to force Austin to flip by threatening a rock draw may backfire on him.  What if Austin calls his bluff?  I'd be fine if Julie went, and I like Dee but she needs to get knocked down a few pegs.  But I'm not liking Kaleb's odds.  

• Like 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Was that flash forward real? So we already know it’ll be between Kaleb and Julie. I hate that if that was true. 

That's really weird that they are giving that away, unless something big is going down at TC.  But have they ever done that before?  It's really weird.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

That's really weird that they are giving that away, unless something big is going down at TC.  But have they ever done that before?  It's really weird.

It could be a fakeout. And I don’t think we’ve had a flash forward before beyond basic foreshadowing.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, Katurah's gonna flip on those two and I don't blame her. I'm not sure why Jake and Kaleb thought telling Katurah this right before such a close vote was a good idea. 

So what Austin could have told her Bruce had an idol. All they had to do was lie and tell her they told Austin that as a bluff. 

• Like 2

The Lulu beach is doing what it does best-it's bringing Sifu down.  

If Kellie is insistent on keeping Bruce I hope it backfires on her.  He would turn on her in a heartbeat.  Also, Bruce is the perfect person to bring to the end, because no one will vote for him.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Oh yeah, Katurah's gonna flip on those two and I don't blame her. I'm not sure why Jake and Kaleb thought telling Katurah this right before such a close vote was a good idea. 

So what Austin could have told her Bruce had an idol. All they had to do was lie and tell her they told Austin that as a bluff. 

I wonder if Jake should have just let Kaleb handle it.  It seemed like Jake might have made it worse.  I kind of wish Katurah could get the target flipped to Jake and keep Kaleb around.

• Like 2

I'm noticing weight loss for the first time now. Kaleb's face is much thinner and shoot, the tall nerdy looking guy, forgot his name, I noticed his legs are skinnier, the rest of him, too.

I believe the flash forward shown during Jake's ITM was real but I think the shock in that tribal will be that Katurah will flip on the revote, instead of Austin, who Jake and Kaleb were banking on.

And that will mean Jake will probably be the one eliminated. All his talk of playing the game and having so much focus today just makes me think he's going to be the blindside. 

I'm amazed that Drew's name never came up, and it was just Bruce vs Sifu.  

So Sifu feels like he might be going home.  It really sucks that someone from this group was so close to making the jury, but because Kellie didn't have Dee's toe stamina, instead this group has the last pre-juror.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I believe the flash forward shown during Jake's ITM was real but I think the shock in that tribal will be that Katurah will flip on the revote, instead of Austin, who Jake and Kaleb were banking on.

And that will mean Jake will probably be the one eliminated. All his talk of playing the game and having so much focus today just makes me think he's going to be the blindside. 

I wonder, because Jake was making a big deal about saying how Austin is playing a scared game, if it goes to a tie-but Austin actually turns the tables on Jake and makes him flip on the re-vote.  I'd actually love it if he went home.  If Katurah told Austin/Julie/Dee that Jake was coming for Julie and what his plan was, maybe that'd convince them to vote Jake over Kaleb.  Because Dee seems pretty dead set on Kaleb.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if there will be a tie. It seems early for voting.

I think this TC will be straight forward, but the other TC is where the drama is going to be.  That one will probably take up the most time (and I swear something better happen for all this build up).

• LOL 1

Well, at least Bruce still has his idol, so hopefully he manages to get blindsided with it in his pocket.  Although I'm partially hoping he does take Kellie down with him.  I think Kendra was fine voting for him if it wasn't for her.

Okay, now that I'm looking at the clock, there actually isn't going to be a lot of time for the other TC.  I wonder if it will simply be a straight forward vote, and Katurah flips.

• Like 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Damn. Well, at least Katurah can take out Bruce now.

It seems fitting since 99% of her edit has been about what a thorn in her side Bruce has been.  I'm hoping this happens.  Especially since she now has the info he has an idol.  

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

It seems fitting since 99% of her edit has been about what a thorn in her side Bruce has been.  I'm hoping this happens.  Especially since she now has the info he has an idol.  

Nah, he's a thorn in her THUMB, remember?

• LOL 3

Is this really the first time Katurah's been vulnerable at the vote?  That's impressive.  

If Katurah does flip, I wonder if she's smarter getting rid of Kaleb or Jake.  Kaleb may understand more why she flipped, whereas Jake will probably have it out for her.  And Reba isn't going to have any use for her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Is this really the first time Katurah's been vulnerable at the vote?  That's impressive.  

Probably.  Though not a record, it is still amazing.  It's worth nothing unless you walk away with Pizza, wine, and seven figures however

• LOL 2

I'm starting not to like Dee very much.  She needs to get knocked down a little.  She also needs to remember that these people she's voting off will be voting on the jury, if she makes it to the end.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1