Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E06: Driving Head on Into Scooters LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

For the first time, the votes for the mandatory U-turn are in and one team must complete both detours in India, bundling up flowers and transporting building materials on rickshaws in the bustling streets of Jaipur.

Original airdate 11/1/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I like the U-turn board.  I can't tell the timing of the vote, though.  It could have been at the end of the last leg, after they checked in, or it could have been on their way to the mat for the rip-and-read.

5 minutes ago, chicagofan said:

Well at least they did what we asked - put the detour near the beginning of the leg so the u-turned team has a fighting chance.

Robbin & Chelsea would’ve been screwed. Steve & Anna Leigh have a decent headstart.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

I thought maybe Steve and Anna Leigh would get all the way to the pit stop and then told by Phil to go back to the flower vendor or else be given a time penalty.

Don't they have to ride the bicycle?

• Like 2

I like the environmental friendliness of Jaipur considering how much smog there is in some areas of India. Out of towners does not get old 😂Even their rickshaw driver was getting entertained by them. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

These are 2 equivalent detour tasks, and I don't understand why anyone would want to lug bricks over flowers!

Right?  Bundles of flowers in an electric rickshaw vs 50 bricks in a pedaled rickshaw?  No contest.  Flowers all the way.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

These are some tough tasks!

Steve is so much more pleasant than his daughter.

I don’t understand how the two brothers at the back are so consistently struggling at everything.

Happy for the two brothers on the opposite end of the spectrum - great win this leg.

• Like 6