Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E06: Driving Head on Into Scooters LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

They have before -- it's where I learned about Rotorua and the Zorb. 

What season was that? I must’ve missed it. Definitely not recent right coz I do have short term memory and I’d hate to think it’s that bad.

7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Those Xs look like those peacocks have been killed! 

Heh. Whacked peacocks.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

What season was that? I must’ve missed it. Definitely not recent right coz I do have short term memory and I’d hate to think it’s that bad.

TAR5, I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Season 5.  It was the original Colin & Christie season.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, anniebird said:

I get so annoyed at people who take things like getting U-Turned personally. It's a game, dude! You'd do it if the tables were turned.

They did have to do it - everyone had to vote for someone.

I wouldn't have told Anna Leigh that I voted for them if I did. Just because you ask doesn't mean I have to tell you.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, chicagofan said:

They did have to do it - everyone had to vote for someone.

I wouldn't have told Anna Leigh that I voted for them if I did. Just because you ask doesn't mean I have to tell you.

I would have said, "Of course I did!" 

• LOL 3

Excellent work by the camera person, catching team Out-of-towners passing Steve and AL.

"Showed their colors"?  What do you mean, Steve?  Their colors as in they are racing and want to win?  That they aren't there to facilitate your win?  Dude.  

• Like 15