Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E06: I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, iMonrey said:

So they all get to vote?? Oh yeah they did this least season, and it sucks.

This is what I hate most about this earn the merge.  Half of the tribe is immune yet that tribe can still vote.  And as Julie just said, the 7 going to the sanctuary can decide who goes home (I doubt it will be the easy, but we'll see).

• Like 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I wonder if Kaleb might be in trouble because Bruce was in his feelings over him talking to people and they can't vote Bruce out. I doubt Reba will care about voting out Kaleb and they may consider him a potential threat moving forward.

I think J Maya is in more trouble. Reba Tribe seem to not trust her at all.

• Like 3

I think Kaleb might be okay, mostly because I don't think anyone cares what Bruce thinks.  Emily might be in trouble, especially if they think getting rid of her somehow weakens Kaleb.  I could see J Maya being another target.  I think the others will be safe.

• Like 1
Just now, EllenB said:

Ugh, let them wash before eating. Yuck.

Not a shocker.  This show had the finalists eating pizza while chugging wine but still as dirty as someone has hasn't been tidy for 3 weeks

• Sad 1

I wonder if the Reba 4 throwing J Maya's name out (and therefore one of their own) takes the heat off of them.  They don't look like they are a tight group, and Bruce is annoying the crap out of everywhere, which might end up hurting Belo.  Kaleb/Emily may have to pick a side and go with Reba.

I don't feel like Kendra is really thinking this through with Kaleb, she's just going along with Belo strong.

Heh, Bruce burned that bridge with Kaleb as he's now revealing to Reba that Bruce has an idol.  Please tell me Reba (minus J) + Lulu vote out J Maya and blindside Belo.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I don't feel like Kendra is really thinking this through with Kaleb, she's just going along with Belo strong.

I think Kendra's not wrong when she says that Kaleb is a dangerous player. But, I mean, it's between a Lulu and Reba so Belo would still stay strong. Her wanting Kaleb gone makes sense to me, at least.