Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E24: Resurrection Rumble Part 2

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Felicia, walked into the room where Jared and Cirie are talking.   trying to cheer up Jared, Felicia says, "think about what your mom would be telling you right now." 

Boy, is she going to be pissed when she finds out. 

I can't wait until she finds out. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Glad the rest are FINALLY catching on to Cory & America aka Slimey and The Snake.  Cory is not the mastermind he thinks he is.  All of Cory's fake alliances will be catching up with him sooner than later.

• Like 2

Yeah well, it's like I posted the other night that it was clear Cam won the first part based on the way he, Jared, and Cirie acted in their diary rooms.

I just can't with the pulley game. I get PTSD from the night that I so desperately wanted Franke Grande out after suffering through him for most of a season and he pulled it off. That was devastating and has ruined pulley challenges for me.

To be honest it looked only slightly harder than the four-piece puzzle statue that girl failed (!)to put together that time to get back in the house.

LOL when the two factions were forming no one seemed at all interested in Cirie being a part of it. They've written her off. As for Bowie I guess they consider her cannon fodder or an easy vote off when one is needed or she may be the designated pawn for the rest of the season.

I'm glad MeMe is moving out of the Fields orbit because I don't think they are people you want to be aligned with. They are shooting stars.

Blue seemed genuinely bummed by the loss Poo....Stockholm Syndrome anyone?

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

That was the absolute worst episode of BB I have ever seen. They were there for a whole week and those were the lame competitions to get back in the game? I am glad Cam won but that was way too easy. What a boring show.

OMG with Jareds tears streaming down his face. What a p***y.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

I was confused about that pulley thing because there were three balls and I thought Cameron had to get all three into the hole. When he faltered and dropped the first ball I was certain he lost and just hit FF only to see Jared walking out. Then I was like "huh?" and went back again. If he only had to land one ball why were there three?

I'm glad Jared is gone, but it looks like it's shaping up to be Cory, America, Meme and Felicia against Cameron, Matt, Jag and Blue. So, once again, Cirie is just skating by to the very end. God these people are idiots.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I was confused about that pulley thing because there were three balls and I thought Cameron had to get all three into the hole. When he faltered and dropped the first ball I was certain he lost and just hit FF only to see Jared walking out. Then I was like "huh?" and went back again. If he only had to land one ball why were there three?

I’m guessing Cameron had three tries to get it right; dropping a ball rendered that ball “dead”.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Well I'd like to think that the producers were prepared in case Cameron decided to sit-out and let Jared play. Then the rules would have been that Jared needs to make 3 balls in 3 minutes. 😉

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

Well I'd like to think that the producers were prepared in case Cameron decided to sit-out and let Jared play. Then the rules would have been that Jared needs to make 3 balls in 3 minutes. 😉

Yeah I'm glad they revealed what the challenge was and what the rules were before asking Cameron to make a decision. Otherwise it would have been sketchy and frankly I was expecting it to be.

• Like 4

did anyone else notice Jared commented something along the lines he hoped it wasn't the last time he saw Julie?  Looks like he's hoping to milk the CBS reality wagon. yuck.  wonder if his girlfriend will be so supportive now he's out of the running for the big money.  hopefully, now that he's gone Blue will regain some self-esteem.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, watch2much said:

did anyone else notice Jared commented something along the lines he hoped it wasn't the last time he saw Julie?  Looks like he's hoping to milk the CBS reality wagon. yuck.  wonder if his girlfriend will be so supportive now he's out of the running for the big money.  hopefully, now that he's gone Blue will regain some self-esteem.

I just know he's gonna start appearing on The Challenge soon which means I'm gonna have to take a years-long break from watching it, just like I did when Josh started appearing there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I'm glad Jared is gone, but it looks like it's shaping up to be Cory, America, Meme and Felicia against Cameron, Matt, Jag and Blue. So, once again, Cirie is just skating by to the very end. God these people are idiots.

I was also confused about the balls when he fumbled the first one I thought.. well that’s over.. another week at least of asshole Jared and Cirie clutching him to her bosom as she screams and celebrates!!! 🤮

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sooooo…did we really need to know that America was given Cory his "birthday present" in the shower?  Yes, sex happens in the house, but the show is rarely so prurient as to get explicit about it.

(IIRC—and the Brain Bleach makes it difficult—in S21 they showed Anal-Ease going to the HoH to visit Jack, but not that they were making a specific use of the HoH shower.  [Or that they had a schedule to avoid running into Jackson and Holly there])

[Sleazy pun] Clayton (announcer guy) can also suck it, overdoing the "Transylvanian accent" in the recap [/pun].  A little of that goes a long way.

I was pleasantly surprised by the limited screentime given Cirie this episode.  It seemed as if she barely said two words.  ("Slow" and "down" specifically.)  I even sort of felt bad for her, when Felicia and Mecole (I think I'll call them "FeFeMeMe") were there while Jared was crying over his failure.  I imagined that she was fighting not to snap "get out of here and let me comfort my son in private!"  Yes, that's her getting hoist on the petard of her Unfair Advantage, but even so.

Nice one with Matt spotting Cory using his hand to block the lip-reading, and realizing what that meant.  Yeah, guess what, Boy Wonder…you aren't the first to think up that one.

So is it going to be 4/5 of The Handful ("Tingers") v. Comerica and FeFeMeMe?  Not bad, but let's keep Cirie off the Jury first, okay?

(Btw, the fact that Julie did not say "you have all made Jury" to the 10 HGs at the end should dispel any fears of a Final 3.  Julie did specify a seven person Jury after Izzy's eviction.)

If Cory had had a, er, vocal response to his showmance's shower-ing of attention, would that qualify as a "Song for America"?

Kansas may be down to two original members (Rich Williams, guitar; Phil Ehart, drums) in the sextet, but Ronnie Platt (vocals), Billy Greer (bass), and Tom Brislin (keyboards) have enough time in the band to qualify as legacies, I think.  (Sorry to lose Dave Ragsdale on the violin to retirement, but the new guy seems capable.)  They're currently on tour, and will be in Montgomery and I think Charlotte this month.  Not exactly around the corner, but a possibility.

(Why can't we have decent Amtrak service in the South?  You can't get anywhere and the one train per day arrives in the middle of the night.  I miss the Boston-Washington corridor.  If Kansas was in Baltimore and I was in the NY area, it'd be two trains and done.  Grr!)

• Like 1

I was thinking, aww, it must be nice to have your mother available to rub your back and murmur soothingly when you need to just let it out and have a good cry in the Big Brother house.  Too bad everyone can't be equally lucky. 

Which is why I'm so happy all the advantages of secretly having his MOTHER there, doing her best to help him win, didn't net Jared $750k.

And all that nonsense about "Who will take care of Mama now?" was so misguided and embarrassing, it was hard to watch.

What's next, show?  Someone gets his mom and a secret cellphone so he can check the feeds?  Pfft.

'

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7