Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

Greetings all!

Will Asonta ghost Reneka?

Don't you remember that she dropped him?  Y'know, after he ran off to have sex with someone else, refused her phone calls and hid from her.  Still enjoying "take a left."  No tears from Asonta.

And now we learn the many types of bitches from Raneka. Real, lame ass, wacky ass, boss ass, weak ass, bitches that take care of you. Raneka could write a whole dictionary of bitches. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everyone, just getting my dental implants ready to snark!

What bands?  Don't feel bad, back in the day I saw the Kinks, Clash, Pretenders and probably other bands, by myself.   It was fine and I'm glad I went.  

The Clash is my favorite band of all time. I've seen them on every tour they went on, sometimes several cities.  I met them backstage and hung out (very shyly) with them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Reneka should put all those kinds of bitches to a rap song. Would be better than most of what we've heard.

She is in fact a rapper, like so many people on this show. This could be her ticket to world wide fame, possibly on a par with Montana Millz! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The Clash is my favorite band of all time. I've seen them on every tour they went on, sometimes several cities.  I met them backstage and hung out (very shyly) with them.

That's incredible.  Mick Jones is my guy, and I'm a huge Carbon/Silicon fan!    I think he's one of the greatest, underrated rock stars of all time, and Topper was unstoppable back in the day.  He had the best recorded drums of the 80s on Sandinista, in my opinion!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everyone, just getting my dental implants ready to snark!

What bands?  Don't feel bad, back in the day I saw the Kinks, Clash, Pretenders and probably other bands, by myself.   It was fine and I'm glad I went.  

I saw The Dandy Warhols, Black Angels, Brian Jonestown Massacre.  It was part of a festival...usually I don't do festivals BUT I really wanted to see the bands!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why not buy a fucking bus ticket it sure as hell would have been cheaper then a stolen car 

One of the unique pleasures of watching this show is trying to untangle the convict logic. They're always saying things that no rational person would say, with a straight face and as if its perfectly sensible. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I saw The Dandy Warhols, Black Angels, Brian Jonestown Massacre.  It was part of a festival...usually I don't do festivals BUT I really wanted to see the bands!

My long term Portland girlfriend was part of the Dandy Warhols inner circle, and in fact her picture is in a book about the Portland scene. When we went out in Portland, about 20 percent of the time she'd run into a random Dandy and I'd have to stand there like a jealous dork while they caught up!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's incredible.  Mick Jones is my guy, and I'm a huge Carbon/Silicon fan!    I think he's one of the greatest, underrated rock stars of all time, and Topper was unstoppable back in the day.  He had the best recorded drums of the 80s on Sandinista, in my opinion!

I had a big crush on Paul - had photos of him everywhere.  And I loved Joe so much.  The only band that matters!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

My long term Portland girlfriend was part of the Dandy Warhols inner circle, and in fact her picture is in a book about the Portland scene. When we went out on Portland, about 20 percent of the time she'd run into a random Dandy and I'd have to stand there like a jealous dork while they caught up!

I am such a huge fan of the Dandys!  I am so jealous of your Portland girlfriend!

In other news, Sherae is a Kardashian with her own hair and makeup team for this party and you know the guest of honor is going to show up in sweatpants 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I am such a huge fan of the Dandys!  I am so jealous of your Portland girlfriend!

In other news, Sherae is a Kardashian with her own hair and makeup team for this party and you know the guest of honor is going to show up in sweatpants 😄

And she'll yell at him. Its his FREEDOM CELEBRATION dammit, and he needs to celebrate in the manner that she deems proper, or the party will be ruined. (Hint, the party will be ruined).

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1