Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Louie called her out. Yes, she chose you because she can control you. She suddenly got real quiet, practically whispering, “Get a life” in response. Then she went back to yelling. But he touched on the real issue—and she knows it. He couldn’t cheat with other women while in prison. Now he’s out in the real world and she’s panicked about not being in her sight 24/7. His mom is the same way. This is why he thinks it’s “normal.” But now he’s finally realizing this is dysfunctional.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, what's happening with Raneka? We had a cliffhanger last week and this week, nothing? 

I think they must have done about 3 days worth of filming and are stretching this out as much as possible. Like that Statesville couple a hundred seasons past.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, what's happening with Raneka? We had a cliffhanger last week and this week, nothing? 

Poor Reneka has only 10 minutes on film with Asonte. The producers need to stretch it out over the full season.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Andy, Britney does not want you..  You are creepy.  She's trying to say that without having you attack random laundry with the rage that is seething barely below the surface.

Poor Andy, all of his plans get thwarted, especially the ones that involve his penis. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

Y’all, I like Louie. I can’t help it.

So far, he's the sanest person on this show. 

Ooh - I can already see that Dirk is going to offer Louie a job and he'll stay in Georgia instead of going to NJ with Melissa.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Ooh - I can already see that Dirk is going to offer Louie a job and he'll stay in Georgia instead of going to NJ with Melissa.

The fact that this guy Dirk cares about him as much as he seems to is a good sign.

You called it!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

And then he ends up dating the dance teacher.  Self-fulfilling prophecy!

4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He looks better that he does in his talking heads. He seems okay.  But I still don't want to fuck him

You haven't danced with him yet!  😂

My husband just brought me a couple of slices of pizza.  It's almost as if I'm right there with Dirk and Louie!  😉

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8