Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

I don’t think Mom should have jumped on him and screamed while he was sound asleep. He still has that prison instinct thinking he’s being attacked. I think he’s already overwhelmed being on the outside,

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Mom’s fake eyelashes are really bad. And that’s saying something on this show.

She was left in the lurch when Raneka abandoned her false lash businesses and she could no longer buy them from the vending machine.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Mom’s fake eyelashes are really bad. And that’s saying something on this show.

And her wig, while decent, doesn’t work because she hasn’t aged gracefully in the face. Her wig is too young for her face.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

could he not run into some girl in the gym??  shes not freakn out?

You know that all these young woman are positively slavering for a chance with methhead felon Louie!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

A few months ago I went on a date with a man who instantly creeped me out (and his pictures were ten years old, at least). I lasted for half a glass of wine, thanked him, shook his hand, and left. Half an hour max. That’s what Andy’s and Brittney’s interactions remind me of.

I've had a similar situation with a guy that I corresponded with for many month (no, not a prisoner!😂).  When I met him, there was NO spark on my part.  I let him know my feelings.  That is the decent thing to do, as long as you do it gently and with kindness.  I have no respect for what Brittney is doing.  If Andy is her only support, that also says a lot about her character...

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I've had a similar situation with a guy that I corresponded with for many month (no, not a prisoner!😂).  When I met him, there was NO spark on my part.  I let him know my feelings.  That is the decent thing to do, as long as you do it gently and with kindness.  I have no respect for what Brittney is doing.  If Andy is her only support, that also says a lot about her character...

YES. Sometimes the vibe is just off. She just needs to sit him down and tell him that and MOVE OUT. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

"I mean, we were like at the store and he like said "Thank you" to the cashier. Can you believe it? Next he would probably ask her for help to try out some condoms."

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I told this guy too - I said I “didn’t feel a spark,” which is nicer than I actually felt (he actually kind of scared me).

I’ve wondered if Brittney has people, and it seems like she doesn’t. She maybe burned bridges in her addiction?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Wow. You were in prison, how can you be trusted. That's low

Yeah, that’s one of those things you can’t take back and something he’ll never forget she said. It’s a relationship-ender for many, I think. Cruel.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 8
  • Love 2