Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My friend’s elderly Italian mother used to refer to gay people as jolly. Maybe it was something in the translation?

Like Santa? Wait - is Santa gay? Is Mrs. Claus just a beard?

Just now, WaltersHair said:

Like the mom in St. Elmo's Fire that whispered Cancer.

"How did you two meet?"
(whispered) "Prison."

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, WaltersHair said:

On second thought, it might have been Mystic Pizza. Love an 80's movie.

Nope - St. Elmo's Fire. It was Mare Winningham's mother when she brought Rob Lowe to family dinner. Her mother "whispered everything that was too horrible to say out loud."

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Are there prison grandparents? Prison cousin thrice removed? I am intrigued.

I get the concept of prison mom - you make your own family inside, I think, particularly if you’re young (isn’t Brittany like 22?). You’d have to, to stay sane.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm not on my snarking game tonight. I have severe low blood sugar episodes which affect my cognition....but I am enjoying reading your posts.  Guess I don't need a lot a brain power to get your jokes. Ba-da- dum!

Hang in there, friend. We got you. I'm glad you're here!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brittney didn’t look before she leapt. Sucks to be her. From one prison to another.

I mean, I get that her Prince Charming turned out to be a creeper and all but it's not like anyone forced her to parole to the home of someone she didn't know...

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

knew Britany was waiting around for more money! I mean, that really wasn’t a wild assumption. Of course she is. She’s trapoed and has no one else to help her? Who’s taking care of her children?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, JenE4 said:

knew Britany was waiting around for more money! I mean, that really wasn’t a wild assumption. Of course she is. She’s trapoed and has no one else to help her? Who’s taking care of her children?

I thought they ended up in foster care and now Grace is 18, so maybe legally on her own?

• Useful 3

A few months ago I went on a date with a man who instantly creeped me out (and his pictures were ten years old, at least). I lasted for half a glass of wine, thanked him, shook his hand, and left. Half an hour max. That’s what Andy’s and Brittney’s interactions remind me of.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4