Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Little late to the party but still glad to see the snark!!!  Reneka really needs to get a grip on that green wig.  That thing needs to go.  Can't she throw a few hundred on a new wig for herself?

It looks to me like Brittany doesn't look ANYTHING like her pictures!  Something is off there. Not sure what but dang, she looks different!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

MIL has a key to Sharae's apartment. Oh my god. 

And Mama Anthony? Looks like she's done some hard time herself. Yikes.

She does, and her wig draws attention to it - her face is aged and the wig is not, and it makes her look older.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That was a booty shorts angle I did not need to see, cameraperson.  I do not need insight into her personal grooming habits.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m terribly distracted by the “mother-in-law’s” top lip. Is that a full grown mustache?

It's called "grooming," people!  If you can tack on a caterpillar above your eye, you can figure out how to deal with excess body hair (maybe trim and create your own eyelashes.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I kind of agree that if Raneka isn't ready to walk over the cheating, then... why bring it up? By staying, you're basically telling him you'll tolerate this.  Then he'll be free to push her boundaries even MORE and next thing you know, he's married to someone else, trying to make her the sidechick.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Okay, glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I looked closer and it's actually a hair straightener.

Two objects you definitely don't want to confuse...

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Forget the rose petals.  Put some damn cookies on that bed and I'm yours FOREVER.

Crumbs though

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Empress1 said:

Do they really let prisoners out on the side of the road like this?

I feel like we have seen that before - like when Lizzie tackled Scott and knocked out his fake tooth.

Maybe when they are filming they make them do it on the side of the road?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I feel like we have seen that before - like when Lizzie tackled Scott and knocked out his fake tooth.

Maybe when they are filming they make them do it on the side of the road?

I do know when I worked in NYC, Rikers would release prisoners under the Queensborough Bridge.

• Useful 3