Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, goofygirl said:

So much fun tonight!  Ima go get my housedress & wooden spoon now!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!! I've laughed out loud with some of your comments!!  Snark on peeps!

If we ever have a Love After Lockup convention, someone HAS to wear that costume.   It might be me.   Think of the costume possibilities from this show!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Wait. We have until 10:44—unless we’re getting a sneak peek of “(some odd name) & (some other odd name)” like every show on this network that doesn’t have “Lockup” in it is named.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

S06.E05: Rome's Not Where The Heart Is

Love conflicts with the truth for Raneka; Melissa and Louie's first date goes south.

Original air date 2023.10.13

Andy may have gotten the episode title, but wetv didn't bother to mention the love that lasts for seconds in the episode description. 😁 Is Raneka still insisting that Asonta is her "my man"?  Does Donna show up on Louie and Melissa's date wearing her housecoat and wielding her spoon?   

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

did someone say wooden spoon?   I've missed a lot!

Welcome back, Mr. Bison! We've missed you! 

Louie from Lakeland's mother is living up to all of our expectations and has become a housecoat clad, wooden spoon wielding legend. We'll fill you in, no fear. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

did someone say wooden spoon?   I've missed a lot!

Hi!  Glad you are back! We were counting on your expertise last week.  Can one probation office call another and explain that the knucklehead felon didn't know where to go?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi cellies! It’s getting a little chilly out and my cheerleader outfit isn’t keeping me warm. What a blow I’ve been dealt.

Especially when you've forgone the underwear! 😉

I noticed my laptop wasn't staying charged very long.  I added an app called Ad Blocker and now there are no ads all over this page.  I thought I would let you know about it, just in case you are not already using it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi!  Glad you are back! We were counting on your expertise last week.  Can one probation office call another and explain that the knucklehead felon didn't know where to go?

It would be unlikely for one PO to offer excuses to another PO for a probationer not on his or her caseload, but it's possible.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4