Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

To send along to his Auntie.

I mean... I laughed, but then I was thinking this might make a lot of sense!  Like he's showing some other woman how he can "take care of her" from prison.  (A la Miss BoobSling)

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Hi, all! Finally made it late to the party again!

Aunt-Tay out in the lead by several necks. I think I'd be exchanging my green wig for green eyes and find myself a bounty hunter to get back my bail money.

Andy is on for the longggg standoff.

Diane - wow, classic nightmare self-involved mother. She needs to go to the probation officer with her 41 year old? She really infantalizes him and next we know, she will be sleeping in between her son and his cheerleader.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I realize Louie may have gone to prison as a teen or very young man, but he is middle-aged now! This is crazy that she’s bawling that she needs to come first to her baby boy. Louie, you’re grounded!! She literally just grounded a 41-year-old man!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Is he paroled to Mom's house?

Yes. And she has a good point - that if he is supposed to be staying there, he probably should. But Jesus, just put in some earplugs and let them alone in Louie's room. It will be over before you know it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is the banana a foreshadowing of the argument which will ensue when Mikey finds out that he’s not going to get any sex?

Dollars to doughnuts it is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I have a feeling Donna's going to pass out cold. Louie and Melissa could dance naked on the table and she wouldn't be the wiser.

That should have been Melissa's strategy... keep serving Mom those beers!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1