Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Have a good weekend, y’all. And if anyone out there in live chat land observes Yom Kippur, I hope you have an easy-ish fast and please atone on my behalf as well. I need it! Now I have to take off my eyelashes and get my breasts out of this bothersome halter top so I can get some sleep. Toodles.

• Like 2

S06.E03:  The 40k Felon

Melissa and Donna's tug of war heats up; Joynomi drops 40K on her felon; Asonta finally resurfaces.

Original air date 2023.09.29

Asonta extricates himself from his auntie/girlfriend's thighs and comes back into the daylight.  Raneka's wig will be flying. 

We meet Joynomi who has been with her felon for many years but has never met him. True love is best at a distance and when supported by a spare $40K. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

"Next thing you know, I'm robbing a liquor store"

Ah, Louie, you scamp

I mean, who among us has not been in that situation? Youthful hijinks, amirite? 

Hola peeps! Pom poms fluffed, wig firmly in place, nails attached, (with iridescent polish, natch), and swelling from the lip fillers subsiding. Let's goooooo!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

And maybe get a few cheeseburgers. He's looking startlingly thin. I hope he's not back on meth, but it's not looking good.

I was DYING when Melissa was saying "he's still the same hot jock he was in high school!" Cut to Louie, janky teeth and wearing clothes that are three sizes too big. What kind of jocks went to her school? Dickensian orphans? 

• LOL 14

Got my 4 inch eyelashes attached and some shoes with feathers on them.  I'm ready!

Jeebus, Louie.  First thing you need to do is get you some tooth replacements.  Melissa is just friggin' dreaming about this 'senshul' experience!  HA!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4