Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait I thought she said she didnt introduce her kids to dudes ... now her daughter says dudes are in and out of her house ... im confused 

Simple, Chelsea's lying. And now Mikey is going to have to bear the burden of Chelsea's fucked up past bad choices. All the pain and hurt she's ever endured from the garbage men she's been with will be dumped right into Mikey's lap. 

How did Brittany and Kerok get this sweet little crib? 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I know it’s early for anecdotes, but I need to share this. Went to my son’s in-laws for Thanksgiving and had a great time. His MIL and I had a good laugh when she showed me on the down low that one of her acrylic nails fell off and se doesn’t know where it went. We were roaring. I told her we can give a prize to the person who “finds” it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Simple, Chelsea's lying. And now Mikey is going to have to bear the burden of Chelsea's fucked up past bad choices. All the pain and hurt she's ever endured from the garbage men she's been with will be dumped right into Mikey's lap. 

Yeah, usually the ex cons are the ones who go right back into their previous behaviors.  But, with Mikey, he could probably actually succeed, but not with Chelsea making demands at this point in his life.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know it’s early for anecdotes, but I need to share this. Went to my son’s in-laws for Thanksgiving and had a great time. His MIL and I had a good laugh when she showed me on the down low that one of her acrylic nails fell off and se doesn’t know where it went. We were roaring. I told her we can give a prize to the person who “finds” it.

I love this more than my life. 

• LOL 5

I hope it didn't fall in the mashed potatoes! 😉

There's a cute children's book called Too Many Tamales, where a ring falls off in a bowl of masa.

• Like 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Hey kids, don't get married if you are not in agreement on whether or not you are going to have kids.  You don't need top get married right away.

Especially at their ages. She’s 22!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I lost one once and the last place I'd been before I noticed it missing was the supermarket salad bar...

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How did Brittany and Kerok get this sweet little crib? 

I was wondering who's house they were in 

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is his mother sitting right there? Since when are guests allowed at extractions? 

I’ve had lots of dental surgery and not once did my mommy sit in the room with me.

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I was wondering who's house they were in 

Don’t they live with his mom?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I hope the dentures don’t diminish Louie’s appeal.

He's still the same hot jock he always was. 

When I worked at the dental school wearing your mask under you chin like the receptionist is was an absolute no no. 

• Like 7

Um…small voice…I’m starting to see how Louie was cute back in the day…

Just now, Elizzikra said:

During my last dentist appointment,he allowed me to have the hygienist's French bulldog sit in my lap.

That is one practice I’d gladly go to!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

your gums are swollen ofcouse they wouldn't fit right 

My grandmother had dentures. She had cancer at the end of her life and lost weight, and her dentures didn’t fit right after that.

• Like 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I cannot even remember an age when my mom was with me while work was done on my teeth, and I had fillings done with no anesthetic. 

When I worked at Tufts Dental I'd take my son to the pediatric dentistry clinic for his checkups. They didn't allow parents in the room!  And they were working on actual children! 

• Like 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I purchased a Nespresso machine today.  It was a little out of my budget and my Keurig works just fine, but I like the taste of the coffee better.  I'm going to put it under the tree until Christmas....

And George Clooney will pop out when you open it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I purchased a Nespresso machine today.  It was a little out of my budget and my Keurig works just fine, but I like the taste of the coffee better.  I'm going to put it under the tree until Christmas....

Couldn't you just put the BOX under the tree ??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3