Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, WaltersHair said:

For the first time in years, I bought something super expensive on Black Friday because it was 25 % off.  I'm having some LAL regret, somewhere between Chazz regret and Stan in toupee regret :D

What did you buy? We won’t tell.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I REALLY hope Joynami sticks to her guns.  I feel like her self esteem isn't the best and I can see her turning around...

Sway is far better off without a liar and user in his life.  Keep going, Joy.

Joynomi will most certainly not stick to her guns. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I REALLY hope Joynami sticks to her guns.  I feel like her self esteem isn't the best and I can see her turning around...

Sway is far better off without a liar and user in his life.  Keep going, Joy.

Me too. You can tell her self esteem is in the gutter. She needs to want better.

I don’t like Mikey leaving his kid again.

• Like 8
Just now, kacesq said:

Of course Chelsea. He can be a father figure to YOUR kids while he leaves his in another state and you fume about every interaction he has with her mom.

Yeah, he needs to prioritize his own kid, from whom he has been away for half her life, over kids he’s never met. Also the daughter just said Chelsea has “had a lot of  people in and out of the house,” which … is not great.

• Like 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait I thought she said she didnt introduce her kids to dudes ... now her daughter says dudes are in and out of her house ... im confused 

They come and go but Chelsea doesn't actually introduce them?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait I thought she said she didnt introduce her kids to dudes ... now her daughter says dudes are in and out of her house ... im confused 

They were in and out of the house. She just didn't introduce them.

• LOL 8