Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

I think we just got a taste of that gospel rap flow right there. Pro-trans gospel rap is a real niche genre. I’m not sure there’s much of a market for that given the current evangelical-political climate. But you do you, man.

• LOL 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Now Brittney doesn't know who Andy is!  This is so hilarious!  She sure as hell knew who he was when he handed over that I-Phone and the $500!!  She is just gonna make this guy go ape-shit cray in 3..2..1...

First she’ll accuse him of short-changing her and he owes her another $1K like he promised. She took notes on Destinie’s appearance on the show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's trying to prepare herself mentally for going home with Andy. How will she avoid sexy time? Headache? Anxious? Overwhelmed? Stressed? Megrims? Vapors? Scrofula? Panic attack? Mange? 

Maybe she can consult with Chelsea...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Melissa, the dance instructor has no interest in jumping Louie's bones. She has to be nice to him, its her job. Please take a seat. 

Everyone is hot for Louie from Lakeland!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Melissa, the dance instructor has no interest in jumping Louie's bones. She has to be nice to him, its her job. Please take a seat. 

No matter who or what the dance instructor looks like, I’m sure she can do better than Louie from Lakeland.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

is that John of Bonnie and Clyde!???  And what is that honeycomb neck tattoo?  What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here??!!!

I'd like to see the update on him. I'll probably forget to watch it, though.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1