Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Kody’s got a lot of nerve.  I can’t believe what he said in the preview that Christine has to tear down his character and that she can’t just say she left a good man.  GTFOOH! Sir, no one has to say anything.  You’ve demonstrated it.  The ego on this POS.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
41 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I noticed that Robyn pivoted from the ring with a nervous laugh.  

And a lie! Don't forget the lie. She was definitely in the family when Kody melted down Meri's ring. 

(Sorry, I'm behind, but I just had to get that off my chest). See you all in the episode thread.

Oh yeah, and go Meri, with the Knife to the Kidneys!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Yes, Meri did deserve hearing it face to face documented on the show that Kootie said he didn't consider himself married to Meri any more.

See you all next week...sigh...for more rehashing of old news!

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

With all the  specials about the fambly coming up, I'm thinking this may rilly be the last season finally!

They filmed Christine and David’s wedding (maybe Gwen’s, too?  IDK), so there’s more in store…

• Like 2
Just now, Gramto6 said:

Yes, Meri did deserve hearing it face to face documented on the show that Kootie said he didn't consider himself married to Meri any more.

See you all next week...sigh...for more rehashing of old news!

Old news is pretty much all they have left.

• Like 2
Just now, LotusFlower said:

They filmed Christine and David’s wedding (maybe Gwen’s, too?  IDK), so there’s more in store…

Those are going to be specials.  Christine's wedding will be in January.

• Like 4

Meri, do you not know NOW that Kody was not the kind of man to be open and honest with you?

Geesh. You told them if you want to leave, you're free to go - and then you get all hyper dramatic when they actually DO leave.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Every time that clip of Meri plays "oh, my voice WILL be heard" ... I wonder if she's going to be writing a tell all?  

Oh that's just a scorned broken woman acting like she has some sort of power.  Also...i wouldn't believe a WORD she would write anyway.  

Poor Meri.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Chris Knight said:

Am I the only person not sure who K is even talking about  ?

I think he just fessed up that he doesn’t believe in the version of the afterlife he’s always  claimed to believe in.  I think Janelle  can now say she is divorced per their religion 

• Like 12
Just now, mythoughtis said:

I think he just fessed up that he doesn’t believe in the version of the afterlife he’s always  claimed to believe in.  I think Janelle  can now say she is divorced per their religion 

Yeah, he did  just deny believing in it any more. Fly away OG  ladies, fly and be FREE!

• Applause 2
  • Love 3

It is so expected that Kody goes to the well one more time insinuating he wouldn't treat Meri the way that Christine treated him.

I suppose that means being honest, direct and not engaging in fights.

He prefers dishonesty and talking with others behind her back. And instead of fights, he prefers to ignore Meri and let the world know he is done.

He is a horrible person.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 7
2 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Am I the only person not sure who K is even talking about  ?

Sobyn/Kidney and Meri all talk in weird code like speak.  It's rilly hard to care enough about what they say to decipher the code.  I'm just sittin here not feeling SAFE.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13

He is okay with others feeling pain, but he can't feel pain.

And I loved that Meri said she no longer cares about Kody's sadness or issues. Even though Kody no longer cares about Meri, I am sure that is a knife in his eyeball.

That probably felt good for Meri to say publicly.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 13
  • Fire 1

FINALLY I agree with Kody.  He should NOT say these things out loud.  He should just GO AWAY.  Yay!

And...."your life is not one I want to insert myself into" for the bingo win!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, chuckity said:

I have to think that all of Kody's distress has to do with the loss of 3 wives incomes.

Not only did he lose the OG3, they're doing just fine without him. They should be in mourning, right?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, chuckity said:

I have to think that all of Kody's distress has to do with the loss of 3 wives incomes.

Yeah that is the biggest loss to him no doubt! His fear of poverty is rearing its ugly head. Can't think of anyone that deserves it more!

• Like 7

Okay, Christine talking about personality tests and Robyn's personality being about living for drama--both hers and others.

I think it is funny that that became a longstanding grievance for Robyn.

And I love that at first Robyn said she didn't take it and walked it back to maybe I did.

And then she goes back to Christine took it for me and she doesn't know me very well.

If that is the case WHY DIDN"T YOU LET HER LEAVE Her MARRIAGE WITH KODY WITH NO DRAMA?

PS--We all know that you love drama--yours and other peoples. And we didn't take the test for you.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 9
  • Applause 6
Just now, altopower said:

Not only did he lose the OG3, they're doing just fine without him. They should be in mourning, right?

Yep.  This is really the whole thing.  They took "his" money and cintinue to thrive in the life they "owe" to him.  Poor poor Kody.

I do love Sobyn literally SOBBING (well not..literally ;) ) as she rages that she isn't DRAMATICALLY  raging.  That girl is so so so damn stoopid.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3