Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

I think Meri was using moving the Lularags business to Parowan as a way to explore being away from the toxic Kody and Robyn.

It feels like a test, and there even seems to be a sense of relief.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
8 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Christine seems to be regressing back to high school, emotionally.  Trying to support her, but I wish she'd maintain some semblance of dignity.

I think she's emotionally stunted from being sheltered as a princess of her church, and because she has never dated.

• Like 9
Just now, mythoughtis said:

I really dislike the crappy looking jeans trend.  Why spend money on jeans that look like they are worn out? And people over 30 shouldn’t indulge in this trend

Yes!  And the barrel waisted mom jeans from the 90’s.  We didn’t know then!  Everyone walking around looking like extras from Full House…

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

It is very interesting that Kody doesn't acknowledge that it was wrong for him to ignore Savannah for 6 weeks.

And I love that Janelle doesn't let him off the hook, there is more to a marriage than physical attraction--that is table stakes. It is really about emotional connection and trust.

And she is clear that her children come first. Given that Kody has no loyalty or apparently affection for his kids with Janelle, she would be a fool to take him back.

And it does seem clear, Janelle offers to go to counseling and we know that Kody won't do it. He won't do it without Robyn and he won't acknowledge that the third person in their relationship is the problem.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1

Kody keeps saying that Christine just "dropped it on me."  He told her that he didn't want to be intimate with her anymore.  He said she was telling everyone she was going to leave.  So why was he surprised when she left?

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

And it does seem clear, Janelle offers to go to counseling and we know that Kody won't do it. He won't do it without Robyn and he won't acknowledge that the third person in their relationship is the problem.

Just like Christine agreeing to divorce counseling. Yeah sure, Kodes. You set it up.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Janelle is also talking like she's had coaching (if not counseling) at the lunch with Kody.

She doesn't let him get away with his woe is me, you don't accept Sol and Ari as much as you accept the other kids. When he says you didn't support me when Christine left (who you told me you didn't love and weren't attracted to) she brings him back to their relationship.

He is trying to create guilty feelings. Yep, he is a gaslighter.

• Like 12

Asshat could invite Gwen and Savanah to Robyn's. His main conflict was with Garrison and Gabe (and I think Garrison more than Gabe, since Garrison is the one who levied accusations against The Blessed Mother Robyn). 

If Savanah and/or Gwen didn't want to come, they wouldn't, but he would know he tried.

• Like 8
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Janelle is also talking like she's had coaching (if not counseling) at the lunch with Kody.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Plus she's had time to think things through and respond more carefully. She's making him stay on point, which we all know is not is natural way.

• Like 7

When Janelle finally got around to bringing up that he had not even called Savannah at Christmas he stuttered and stammered and could not even finish a sentence. He knows he is being filmed looking like a POS. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, 65mickey said:

When Janelle finally got around to bringing up that he had not even called Savannah at Christmas he stuttered and stammered and could not even finish a sentence. He knows he is being filmed looking like a POS. 

And then implied he doesn’t have any desire to see Savannah  without Janelle 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

Kody thinks trying to pull Janelle back to their happiness in Las Vegas 5 years ago will sway her.

Janelle should realize that he thinks she is interested in him for sex and money. She thought they were best friends.

It is about Kody's ego. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I just want to throat punch Kody when he says Janelle didn't do anything to support plural marriage. She gave up every nickel every single nickel she had to that family and she raised six kids largely alone. What did Kody do besides donate sperm.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5